UFC Fight Night Kattar vs Chikadze - Live Discussion- Jan 15th 4PM EST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 01-15-22

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Yeah. I get it. Dick Niaz @Dick Niaz keeps sending me videos of him pumping himself up and yelling into the mirror because he's so excited for the return of Chookagian.
I bleed Blonde. When I hear her make the “kiai” sound on her missed strikes from 9 yards away, I go from six to midnight.

#BlondeFighterForever

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Let’s talk some bets.

I put a few bucks on Kattar Rd 4 KO at +2200 and Rd 5 KO +2500.
Giga has never been 5 rounds and has a history of gassing in 3.
I also put some money on Giga Dec at +250.
Kattar is so damn durable. I could see Giga landing a perfect shot and getting him out of there early, but if Kattar survives the first 2 rounds, Giga will slow down and I don’t see him getting a finish.
Good bets.

??

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Let’s talk some bets.

I put a few bucks on Kattar Rd 4 KO at +2200 and Rd 5 KO +2500.
Giga has never been 5 rounds and has a history of gassing in 3.
I also put some money on Giga Dec at +250.
Kattar is so damn durable. I could see Giga landing a perfect shot and getting him out of there early, but if Kattar survives the first 2 rounds, Giga will slow down and I don’t see him getting a finish.
Got those at +2800 and +3300.
I put 3.50 for a Holmes KO at +350.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
We’re the sober nerds who always show up at the very start of the party. The cool kids strut in for the main event with an 8 beer buzz and start posting pictures of their bongs.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
We’re the sober nerds who always show up at the very start of the party. The cool kids strut in for the main event with an 8 beer buzz and start posting pictures of their bongs.
When I was an active drunk, I’d usually pass out early but wake up super early still buzzed and start drinking again. I would fuck with all the losers that were hung over. If I was sniffin’ dope I’d just be awake still, fucking with the losers with hangovers.

Last edited: