UFC Fight Night - Live Discussion - Blaydes vs Lewis Nov. 28th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 11-28-20

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I know who 5 of those people are, and 2 are females. Not a good look for a card. I also recognize the redheaded dude but that's only because I remember making fun of his looks before, but I don't remember anything about him, other than him being a creepy looking, angry redhead.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Is this baby going to overlap with Michael Tyson and Roynald Jones Jr?

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
DERRICK LEWIS +305
CURTIS BLAYDES -370

DEVIN CLARK +115
ANTHONY SMITH -135

PARKER PORTER +170
JOSH PARISIAN -200

TAKASHI SATO +130
MIGUEL BAEZA -150

BILL ALGEO +155
SPIKE CARLYLE -180

ASHLEE EVANS-SMITH -140
NORMA DUMONT +120

ANDERSON DOS SANTOS +137
MARTIN DAY -157

RACHAEL OSTOVICH +115
GINA MAZANY -135

KAI KAMAKA -300
JONATHAN PEARCE +250

MALCOLM GORDON +270
SU MUDAERJI -330

LUKE SANDERS -140
NATE MANESS +120

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Is this baby going to overlap with Michael Tyson and Roynald Jones Jr?
The definition of Sophie's choice - one of the worst UFC cards ever vs a fake geriatric fight.

But at least the UFC card is free. If you pay for Roy vs Tyson, you really should consider suicide.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
The definition of Sophie's choice - one of the worst UFC cards ever vs a fake geriatric fight.

But at least the UFC card is free. If you pay for Roy vs Tyson, you really should consider suicide.
For many years in my old neighborhood, I watched fights with one of my neighbors. I remember a night in 2005 when we were flipping back and forth between a high-profile boxing match and a no-name MMA event. We both agreed that was the tipping point: MMA > Boxing. Mike Tyson was a superhero to me growing up (pre-conviction). Short of a can’t-miss MMA fight, I would have chose seeing Iron Mike fight again over anything, but under these bullshit rules the only thing for sure is this will be a disappointing letdown. 2min rounds, no KOs,,,,,, what/in/the/actual/fuck?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
For many years in my old neighborhood, I watched fights with one of my neighbors. I remember a night in 2005 when we were flipping back and forth between a high-profile boxing match and a no-name MMA event. We both agreed that was the tipping point: MMA > Boxing. Mike Tyson was a superhero to me growing up (pre-conviction). Short of a can’t-miss MMA fight, I would have chose seeing Iron Mike fight again over anything, but under these bullshit rules the only thing for sure is this will be a disappointing letdown. 2min rounds, no KOs,,,,,, what/in/the/actual/fuck?
How do they control no KO's?

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
blaydes prolly wrestlefucks lewis.. but ill watch just incase lewis beats the crap out of him for making him miss thanksgiving

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
How do they control no KO's?
No idea?’? I mean between the short rounds and referee instruction to oversee an exhibition, I don’t seen how they could enforce no KOs if these guys want to for it. Since this is already a circus, I hope they do.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
No idea?’? I mean between the short rounds and referee instruction to oversee an exhibition, I don’t seen how they could enforce no KOs if these guys want to for it. Since this is already a circus, I hope they do.
Boxing just has a purse, no win bonus, at least that is how I've understood it for years. Seeing as this is an "exhibition" there certainly would be no win bonus. Doesn't seem like a way to gauge effort placed into a punch, and as we all know, a properly placed accurate punch, doesn't take much mustard to knock someone out.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Blaydes is out

Looks like he caught one of the false positive covid tests

Main event scrapped unless some replacement appears

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
If they can get literally anyone to fill in, it will be a more exciting fight than if Blades were competing. I like him and respect his skills, but there is no doubt we would have seen his wet blanket routine for 5 rounds.