UFC Fight Night Live Discussion- Jan 16th Kattar vs. Holloway- EARLY START 12PM EST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 01-16-21

T

The Big Guy

This next fight is so shit. These girls have a combined record of 16-14

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I did lingo dec and a small over 2.5

I'll pretend it's your money I took
Yeah I kind of hedged my bet because I know Killburn can crack. I just took the "fight doesn't go the distance" because I was pretty sure some point Lingo would either stop him, sub him, or Killburn would catch him with something huge.

T

The Big Guy

Yeah I kind of hedged my bet because I know Killburn can crack. I just took the "fight doesn't go the distance" because I was pretty sure some point Lingo would either stop him, sub him, or Killburn would catch him with something huge.
You gotta use profiling they are little tiny people.

I didnt expect lingo to land like he did in rd1 tho

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
sarah finally lost her ass . i remember david lea telling her to lose weight if she was serious about being a fighter like a decade ago

M

member 1013

My cane corso is growling at the grunting broad. She has watched a thousand UFCs and never done this.

T

The Big Guy

Condit by sub is paying something crazy like +1000. I know he hasn't subbed anyone in a while but Brown has been subbed 10 times.
I think he wins by ko but that's a nice line. Sprinkle that shit mr.spaghetti arms