UFC Fight Night Live Discussion- Jan 16th Kattar vs. Holloway- EARLY START 12PM EST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 01-16-21

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
That’s a crushing loss for Kattar, to finally get the chance to test yourself against the elite and then to get completely dominated like that.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I thought he was referring to it going the distance?

seems a bit shit for professional sportsmen to have to play that extra round to earn their bonus.

seedy
Telling dana to give you a KO bonus or a Fight of the Night bonus is often done by the winner in their post fight interview...Often they don't deserve it

Max and Kattar deserve it...and they will get it...that was a huge performance by both

It doesn't have to go the distance...it can be a great fight with a finish and still get that bonus

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That’s a crushing loss for Kattar, to finally get the chance to test yourself against the elite and then to get completely dominated like that.
Yes
He will use it to grow and improve I suspect...dude has a good head on his shoulders, I have heard a few interviews with him

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So I only caught the last two fights, and saw the ding-a-ling finish, is it worth checking out the rest of the card?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Reminiscent of the Ortega fight. Never feed an up and comer who's looking like he might be the next big thing to Max. Really shows just how good Volkanovski was to have gotten those wins. No sparring, not punchy full head of hair Max looks truly next level.