UFC Fight Night- Live Discussion - Vettori vs Hermansson- Dec 5th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 12-05-20

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
4-1 Vettori
I would have to watch it again, but I think Hermansson actually won round 2 as well.

Vettori spent a lot of the round on top, but did literally nothing. When it got back to the feet, Hermansson landed slightly more and landed a couple of the most notable strikes.

I don't see where in the scoring criteria it says 'get taken down, land a sweep, control top position on a more active bottom guy, land no strikes or go for any subs, and then get outstruck on the feet = you win the round'.

People act like abuse victims and still score rounds according to the old shitty criteria.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Let’s do the monsters challenge. Guarantee I win it this year. Teach me how to participate on this site.. shut you pussies who talk out of your cunt hole up once you have to pick winners yourself.

M

member 3289

I would have to watch it again, but I think Hermansson actually won round 2 as well.

Vettori spent a lot of the round on top, but did literally nothing. When it got back to the feet, Hermansson landed slightly more and landed a couple of the most notable strikes.

I don't see where in the scoring criteria it says 'get taken down, land a sweep, control top position on a more active bottom guy, land no strikes or go for any subs, and then get outstruck on the feet = you win the round'.

People act like abuse victims and still score rounds according to the old shitty criteria.
I remember thinking the round might have been close, maybe a draw round.

Bias and the old scoring method of "fighter on top = fighter winning" are why I eventually scored it for Vettori.

M

member 3289

You’re literally the guy who never has picked a fight in his life. We’ve never seen you pick anything, not even your nose. Fucking clown hanging off my nuts.
I think you picked one fight right the entire night.

You really suck at this.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
I remember thinking the round might have been close, maybe a draw round.

Bias and the old scoring method of "fighter on top = fighter winning" are why I eventually scored it for Vettori.
You remember thinking.. <— and that’s where you fucked up. You’re not paid to think. You’re not good at that. Just stfu and keep your eyes open. That’s all you’re good for.

M

member 3289

You remember thinking.. <— and that’s where you fucked up. You’re not paid to think. You’re not good at that. Just stfu and keep your eyes open. That’s all you’re good for.
3x Monster's Champion, bud.

You're the goof who embarrasses himself by going 1-7