UFC Fight Night Moises vs Makhachev - July 17th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
It's annoying how we create weight classes so midgets can fight each other 'fairly' and then we end up with fights where the midgets clearly aren't really in the same weight class anyway.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
p3 looks like dog shit . who wants to throw a p3 in their pack and pull it out at the top of the mountain and eat a piece of half melted sweaty cheese and some corn nuts
I usually pull out my sweaty cheese nuts at the top of a the mountain and have a Cliff Bar™

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's annoying how we create weight classes so midgets can fight each other 'fairly' and then we end up with fights where the midgets clearly aren't really in the same weight class anyway.
When USADA shows up for drug tests they should bring a scale with them. If you're more than 10 pounds over your weigh class, you're out.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
It was a historic run. You like to make fun of me and I’m a good sport about it, but you’re going to realize what you’ve lost when you see what a clusterfuck RaginCajun @RaginCajun makes of the position.
You’ll get your chance to redeem yourself and dethrone him next season, which starts next week.
BTW that Mike Sharpe AV really ties the room together.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
solid english

dude is extremely tested as a fighter

dangerous dude