UFC Fight Night - Reyes vs Prochazka - Live Discussion- May 1st

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

pablo63

Feb 21, 2021
That is a great card especially for a free fight. The main card should be a great match. Both tall and strong strikers. Looking forward to seeing that one. I thought Reyes was going to be king after the Jones fight and now he has a tough tough fight in his hands.

M

member 3289

Jiri's style is eventually going to get him in trouble, even if it works for him tonight.

He admitted that he needed to do a better job with his striking defense after his fight against Oezdemir, though, so hopefully he's been working on it.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I was hoping that cunt wasn't dead. Was pretty pointless him even being in it
pointless for who, stannis?

he is an azor ahai reborn. sacrificed his love and her life paid for jon snow (only death can pay for life)

so stannis not only woke a "dragon" (a targaryen), as mel predicted. that dragon happens to be "i am the sword in the darkness" -> lightbringer

and if you want to get really nerdy, theres a novella about the second blackfyre rebellion where daemon ii blackfyre had a dream about an egg hatching there. turns out, the "egg" to hatch is that the boy going by the name "egg" is revealed to be aegon targaryrn

prophecies like azor ahai are not literal

jon snow also happens ro be an "egg" that "hatched"

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
pointless for who, stannis?

he is an azor ahai reborn. sacrificed his love and her life paid for jon snow (only death can pay for life)

so stannis not only woke a "dragon" (a targaryen), as mel predicted. that dragon happens to be "i am the sword in the darkness" -> lightbringer

and if you want to get really nerdy, theres a novella about the second blackfyre rebellion where daemon ii blackfyre had a dream about an egg hatching there. turns out, the "egg" to hatch is that the boy going by the name "egg" is revealed to be aegon targaryrn

prophecies like azor ahai are not literal

jon snow also happens ro be an "egg" that "hatched"
I read that egg book goof. Dunk and egg or some shit. With the clam jousting tournament

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I had a gf called Katie. She was a right cunt. She proposed to me and I said no. I had to go with her to take the ring back. That wasn't fun.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah man. I hope our girl gets Taylor. Though she is pretty much pound for pound best female female boxer.

And the gypsy strength helps her too.
I got beat up by some jippos in Skegness when I was 16. Fun times