UFC Fight Night Sacramento Live Discussion - 7/13/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I wish you were
That’d be a few less fights we’d be watching Herb ruin.
What's shitty is that tonight had Beltran who is generally quite good, Herzog who is rock solid, and Rosenthal who is possibly my all time favorite because he lets fighters work for it if they're moving before he calls it and they still went with Herb who has gotten more inconsistent recently.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
well if herb dean heads over to the state fair that's going on in sac.. keep him away from the bumper cars

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's shitty is that tonight had Beltran who is generally quite good, Herzog who is rock solid, and Rosenthal who is possibly my all time favorite because he lets fighters work for it if they're moving before he calls it and they still went with Herb who has gotten more inconsistent recently.
Based. Rosenthal is the best ref in the business.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
It’s because he’s “famous”. I’ve been tired of his terrible work for several years now.
I’m constantly amazed when I hear fans cheer a ref.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Can't stand Germaine of whatever TF her name is, but when the little chubby girl goes FACE DOWN, ASS UP ........ and eats ANOTHER shot to the face, .... I can completely understand the stoppage.