UFC Fight Night Sacramento Live Discussion - 7/13/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Fuck

I'm hungover

Time to reload I guess.
I don't know how I managed to avoid one. We had a work function yesterday where we were schmoozing some hospital administrators... The bourbon was flowing and by the time we were leaving we had moved on to tequila.

Then a few of us went to an arcade that has self service beer taps. I was good and steady until about 20 minutes after I got home and sat down.

Trashed.

I don't know how I managed to avoid one. We had a work function yesterday where we were schmoozing some hospital administrators... The bourbon was flowing and by the time we were leaving we had moved on to tequila.

Then a few of us went to an arcade that has self service beer taps. I was good and steady until about 20 minutes after I got home and sat down.

Trashed.
It was the missuses birthday so I took them for food and beers and then to a hipster gin bar...Got out of there and came home and drank till after midnight...I feel seedy as fuck

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Vettori doesn’t jump out as a future champion, but seeing Bisping there next to him is a reminder that anything’s possible on any given night.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What is with Brazilians? Johnny walker, Wellington turman, John allan? Is this how their getting past customs?