UFC Fight Night- Smith vs Rakic - Aug 29th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 08-29-20

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
If Cifers gets hurt and they stop it right away it will be EXTREMELY wrong. Give both sides equal opportunity.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
what the fuck? is somebody getting murdered? i am in the kitchen cooking steaks like a real man (not boiling like a homo) and alls i can hear are blood curdling screams lol

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
I got a problem with the ref giving her compliments about perseverance. That girl was knocked out in the first round, you just didn’t call it. Refs pick winners..

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Not every fighter gets a chance to make the comeback. Refs pick and choose who gets that opportunity. Consistency would be wonderful..
There is nothing inconsistent there. The ref let them go in the first, then one sunk in a tight choke and the other quit. The ref didn't pick a winner. The fighters did.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
There is nothing inconsistent there. The ref let them go in the first, then one sunk in a tight choke and the other quit. The ref didn't pick a winner. The fighters did.
You’re missing my point.. she was only able to sink a choke in round 2, because the ref didn’t give the stoppage in round 1. We’ve seen fights stopped for less.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
You’re missing my point.. she was only able to sink a choke in round 2, because the ref didn’t give the stoppage in round 1. We’ve seen fights stopped for less.
You're missing my point. You said the ref picked the winner. The first round wasn't a knockout, and the ref let them go. He didn't pick a winner. He let them fight. The second round was a tapout. Again, the ref did not pick the winner. He let them fight.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
You're missing my point. You said the ref picked the winner. The first round wasn't a knockout, and the ref let them go. He didn't pick a winner. He let them fight. The second round was a tapout. Again, the ref did not pick the winner. He let them fight.
You essentially pick a winner when you pick who you let fight through adversity. The ref decides who gets a chance to make a comeback.