UFC Fight Night- Smith vs Rakic - Aug 29th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 08-29-20

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
There was no adversity on the losing side. She quit.
You are an idiot. You’re stuck on the finish. There is no argument on the finish. We’re focusing on the inconsistency between fights where some refs instantly stop the fight, and others where they let fighters fight through adversity.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
You are an idiot. You’re stuck on the finish. There is no argument on the finish. We’re focusing on the inconsistency between fights where some refs instantly stop the fight, and others where they let fighters fight through adversity.
What did that ref do wrong? As I said, he just let them settle it. He did his job.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
On to the next one! I think Viana pulls this one out.. she needs a win in the worst way. 3 fight slide. One more loss and she gets the boot!

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
What’s up y’all. Just getting tuned in. Trying to finish a painting project and also still have to hang a new ceiling fan before I can fully tune in to the fights.

but, I did just make a cocktail. So I got that going for me at least ?

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
You know how I know the women fights were good tonight? Because we didn’t have to sit through even a single wimmenz fight between the 2 of them put together!

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
I think Brady holds onto his perfect record here. Aguilera is a live dog though.. he isn’t going to just lay down, and he’ll be swinging for the fences from the opening bell. Good guy to get 3-1 odds on. I took Brady.