UFC Fight Night Tate vs Viera- Live Discussion Sat Nov 20th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 11-20-21

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Grant/Yanez and McKinney are the only interesting things about the card.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Kinda sucks that after some monster cards back to back, we're back to a bunch of bland Fight Night type events for awhile. There's a card full of Aussies in a couple of weeks, though.

??

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Also big step forward for Brady, but he’s always up for the best
Definitely the most intriguing matchup on the card IMO. Chiesa is so crafty but Brady has passed every challenge with flying colors. It would be nuts to see Chiesa get submitted again, considering he is such a good grappler, but thats a real possibility here.

GOAT @GOAT I know you are new, so in case you weren’t aware, this thread will go “live” and automatically refresh during the fights. We usually get a pretty good turnout to chat and bust balls during the event. You should join us.

GOAT

Nov 17, 2021
Definitely the most intriguing matchup on the card IMO. Chiesa is so crafty but Brady has passed every challenge with flying colors. It would be nuts to see Chiesa get submitted again, considering he is such a good grappler, but thats a real possibility here.

GOAT @GOAT I know you are new, so in case you weren’t aware, this thread will go “live” and automatically refresh during the fights. We usually get a pretty good turnout to chat and bust balls during the event. You should join us.
Absolutely! Looking forward to doing so.

GOAT

Nov 17, 2021
I can’t wait till they come back to the East Coast and I get to cover it with the media. Got to do 268.

GOAT

Nov 17, 2021
weak card i will watch
I know the last few weeks we’ve been spoiled by some great cards, but while I wouldn’t say this is on par with them, I don’t know if it’s weak. Santos has some real promise and honestly still should be unbeaten (that split decision loss sucked. I still think she won that fight). Calderwood is always a tough night in the office. Yanez is knocking people’s heads into the cheap seats, and is exciting to watch. Grant however has never been knocked out and is pretty solid in the ground game.Good style matchup. Brady- Chiesa is intriguing. Sean’s the real deal and has a significant ceiling, but Chiesa is that grinding gatekeeper that anyone who wants to crack into that upper echelon has to get past first. Ziam-McKinney and Lutz- Sabatini are intriguing scraps.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’ve been trying to watch the “bad” cards but goodness gracious.

I would watch but there are way too many women’s fights. Either put them all at the beginning or all at the end. Switching channels, while being a first world problem, is still not what I wish to do.