UFC Fight Night: TKZ vs Ige - June 19 EARLY START TIME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 06-19-21

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
How much is Dana paying you?
You think I work for Dana? You know I used to talk hella shit about Dana’s antics at the other place right? I just really liked the fights tonight. Was a fun night of knockouts. You only show love when it’s any other promotion. Your issue isn’t even with the fights, you just have NEVER shown any love for UFC fights.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
You think I work for Dana? You know I used to talk hella shit about Dana’s antics at the other place right? I just really liked the fights tonight. Was a fun night of knockouts. You only show love when it’s any other promotion. Your issue isn’t even with the fights, you just have NEVER shown any love for UFC fights.
Valid criticism, but I have given praise various times for UFC cards, I clearly stated that the fights at the start of this year and 2020 was pretty damn good, better than what Bellator was putting on, the problem is I started critiquing them when the product was declining which is just around when the Fertittaz sold the product to WME who I understand has a cut cost mentality to the product, they dont understand the product and dont really care about it, just knows it's making them money, one of the heads of WME couldn't even remember Weili Chang's name and confused her with a female tennis player, they dont give a fuck about the product or if it's doing good content and quality wise, only cares about the TV deal and making money off poor souls that doesn't know any better.

I generally dont go after the UFC because I hate them as a promotion, but because I want the issue highlighted and wants them to better, back in the day I was a smiling little UFC shill, then after seing what's been happening to the business I woke up and started watching other promotions while understanding that there is literally quality top level fights all around the world in different organization than the UFC.

Being a UFC fan is like being branded for life, it's like the North Koreans actually, UFC fans doesn't understand the fact that there is a world of MMA outside of Las Vegas and they wont care even if you explain it, that's because the UFC does propaganda the same way as Kim Young Il and Dana basically is a dictator who is extremely talented in banning media he doesn't like, so therefor none of this gets out there, so all the bright smiling little shills can sit and enjoy a product they don't even have a clue about. Why do you think Luis Pena is robbing people on the street? Because he doesn't get friggin paid, it's a huge issue and I would actually depict myself as a good nice and kind humanitarian for shedding light on these issues.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Anyone realize that KZ dropped Ige with a knee in the fifth round? That caused Ige to fall and let KZ take his back again

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Valid criticism, but I have given praise various times for UFC cards, I clearly stated that the fights at the start of this year and 2020 was pretty damn good, better than what Bellator was putting on, the problem is I started critiquing them when the product was declining which is just around when the Fertittaz sold the product to WME who I understand has a cut cost mentality to the product, they dont understand the product and dont really care about it, just knows it's making them money, one of the heads of WME couldn't even remember Weili Chang's name and confused her with a female tennis player, they dont give a fuck about the product or if it's doing good content and quality wise, only cares about the TV deal and making money off poor souls that doesn't know any better.

I generally dont go after the UFC because I hate them as a promotion, but because I want the issue highlighted and wants them to better, back in the day I was a smiling little UFC shill, then after seing what's been happening to the business I woke up and started watching other promotions while understanding that there is literally quality top level fights all around the world in different organization than the UFC.

Being a UFC fan is like being branded for life, it's like the North Koreans actually, UFC fans doesn't understand the fact that there is a world of MMA outside of Las Vegas and they wont care even if you explain it, that's because the UFC does propaganda the same way as Kim Young Il and Dana basically is a dictator who is extremely talented in banning media he doesn't like, so therefor none of this gets out there, so all the bright smiling little shills can sit and enjoy a product they don't even have a clue about. Why do you think Luis Pena is robbing people on the street? Because he doesn't get friggin paid, it's a huge issue and I would actually depict myself as a good nice and kind humanitarian for shedding light on these issues.
You make some valid and passionate posts. Why don’t you harness that energy and put it into efforts directed at the UFC/WME? You could write letters to their sponsors. You could circulate a petition. You could make persistent outreach to various teams within their corporate offices. That would be so respectable and admirable…. and who knows, it might even make a meaningful impact. Instead of any of that though, you show up to stir-up shit by trashing the event the rest of us came to enjoy together. It isn’t doing your cause any favors (actually, probably just the opposite) and it is rude. Do you really want to be that internet troll? Maybe other forums you belong to are cool with that stuff, but not many members of this community appreciate it. It would be cool if you toned down the shtick and joined the fun, or at the very least just stayed quiet so we can do so. I’m sure if you made an effort you would get a lot of support from posters here with your campaign to influence the UFC to be better. Thanks for your consideration!

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
You make some valid and passionate posts. Why don’t you harness that energy and put it into efforts directed at the UFC/WME? You could write letters to their sponsors. You could circulate a petition. You could make persistent outreach to various teams within their corporate offices. That would be so respectable and admirable…. and who knows, it might even make a meaningful impact. Instead of any of that though, you show up to stir-up shit by trashing the event the rest of us came to enjoy together. It isn’t doing your cause any favors (actually, probably just the opposite) and it is rude. Do you really want to be that internet troll? Maybe other forums you belong to are cool with that stuff, but not many members of this community appreciate it. It would be cool if you toned down the shtick and joined the fun, or at the very least just stayed quiet so we can do so. I’m sure if you made an effort you would get a lot of support from posters here with your campaign to influence the UFC to be better. Thanks for your consideration!

Yeah, so being critical of the UFC's events isn't allowed, but shitting on Bellator in each and every thread is? Try reaching a bit further, also I don't really appreciate the sarcastic tone of your post either, but if that's the way you wanna come across so be it.

You know damn well that the UFC is worried about what's written on certain forums and twitter etc. it's called product management and it's done to the furthest branches of the community, so insinuating that a opinion written on here isn't gonna make a difference is a complete lie. Also what would a random effort for higher fighter pay, bringing sponsorships back into it have of effect? I'll tell you, it would have no effect since I am not under contract, the fighters themselves gotta be the ones who are writing these letters and standing together for unionization of the sport, fans can only voice their opinions here for it to make a difference and what tells you that I havent participated in petitions etc. to get those exact things done?

I quite frankly do not wanna be a "good old boy" on this site, yelling yaaay at everything in a positive way because I was brought up being a critical thinker, I dont just eat everything thrown at me while being mesmerized in the fact that it's there, guess what I have an opinion and it's not an opinion that's solely consisting of my personal "hate" towards the UFC, it's an opinion consisting of raw unfiltered facts gathered from over the years from the monopoly that is the UFC.

It's rude to state that a show is a D- show? So it's also rude for me to say that Triller is shit right? Because obviously it's not the actual producers and people in charge's fault right? Where in the hell does this mentality derive from? Do you think you are speaking for the majority of MMA fans? Ridiculous statement by any means.

If toning down the sthick means not being critical in the product that's being presented then you might aswell hope I get banned, because that's not going to happend, not here to make friends or be a nice guy, that's how life is, different people exists, it's not your own little closed world, deal with it. BEcause guess what, there will always be people you aren't aligned with who are gonna challenge your opinions, if you cant deal with that I would advice you to rethink your membership on this forum.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah, so being critical of the UFC's events isn't allowed, but shitting on Bellator in each and every thread is? Try reaching a bit further, also I don't really appreciate the sarcastic tone of your post either, but if that's the way you wanna come across so be it.

You know damn well that the UFC is worried about what's written on certain forums and twitter etc. it's called product management and it's done to the furthest branches of the community, so insinuating that a opinion written on here isn't gonna make a difference is a complete lie. Also what would a random effort for higher fighter pay, bringing sponsorships back into it have of effect? I'll tell you, it would have no effect since I am not under contract, the fighters themselves gotta be the ones who are writing these letters and standing together for unionization of the sport, fans can only voice their opinions here for it to make a difference and what tells you that I havent participated in petitions etc. to get those exact things done?

I quite frankly do not wanna be a "good old boy" on this site, yelling yaaay at everything in a positive way because I was brought up being a critical thinker, I dont just eat everything thrown at me while being mesmerized in the fact that it's there, guess what I have an opinion and it's not an opinion that's solely consisting of my personal "hate" towards the UFC, it's an opinion consisting of raw unfiltered facts gathered from over the years from the monopoly that is the UFC.

It's rude to state that a show is a D- show? So it's also rude for me to say that Triller is shit right? Because obviously it's not the actual producers and people in charge's fault right? Where in the hell does this mentality derive from? Do you think you are speaking for the majority of MMA fans? Ridiculous statement by any means.

If toning down the sthick means not being critical in the product that's being presented then you might aswell hope I get banned, because that's not going to happend, not here to make friends or be a nice guy, that's how life is, different people exists, it's not your own little closed world, deal with it. BEcause guess what, there will always be people you aren't aligned with who are gonna challenge your opinions, if you cant deal with that I would advice you to rethink your membership on this forum.
dont come in the live threads and shit on the live thread . that is you acting like a fuckin asshole. let the people in the thread enjoy the fights. if you want to make a anti ufc thread go right ahead . the live threads arent for bullshit. we like to keep drama,politics, negativity out so the members can enjoy the fights

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyone realize that KZ dropped Ige with a knee in the fifth round? That caused Ige to fall and let KZ take his back again
I taught him that. He fucked it up tho he was supposed to land it illegally to trigger folks in this thread.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
dont come in the live threads and shit on the live thread . that is you acting like a fuckin asshole. let the people in the thread enjoy the fights. if you want to make a anti ufc thread go right ahead . the live threads arent for bullshit. we like to keep drama,politics, negativity out so the members can enjoy the fights
It's not like anyone goes in his bellator live threads and messes them up.

We are all busy watching the X files or something.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

No matter how you rationalize what you are doing, the fact is, you are impacting our enjoyment of the live threads. Start separate threads or something if you truly believe what you are saying. There is no need to be such a cancer when we have such a great community….and the live threads are many of our favorite parts of this site. Please don’t ruin them for us because you have a hard-on for the UFC. This is a sincere request, not online shit talking. No need to be a bully when this place is intended to be an alternative to some of the other negative cesspool MMA forums out there.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
No matter how you rationalize what you are doing, the fact is, you are impacting our enjoyment of the live threads. Start separate threads or something if you truly believe what you are saying. There is no need to be such a cancer when we have such a great community….and the live threads are many of our favorite parts of this site. Please don’t ruin them for us because you have a hard-on for the UFC. This is a sincere request, not online shit talking. No need to be a bully when this place is intended to be an alternative to some of the other negative cesspool MMA forums out there.
for what its worth, the live chat was better while you were busy at the graduation parties. so please find other events to go to on fight nights. thanks in advance

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
How much is Dana paying you?
Christ, you're boring.

I like watching UFC cards. I'm a night worker, and I usually structure my sleeping pattern around watching the live broadcast on Sunday afternoons.

This one, I didn't watch one second of the entire card. Slept through the whole thing. Because although I like both the Zombie and Alexei, I wasn't interested in any of the matchups. So what? If I was bored and wanted to watch some random fights, they were right there on my TV. If I didn't, I could just sleep right through the whole thing and then check the results when I woke up.

So that's what I did.

What I didn't need to do, was spend 5 hours crying about a card that nobody forced me to watch, and stinking up the rbr for everybody.

??