UFC Fight Night - Vettori vs Holland -Live Discussion- April 10th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Welp I missed this event but judging by the results I think I can live with it. I'll be in attendance for next weekends event.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The Venum gear looks pretty good. Maybe it's just because it's different from the weird jizz stained Heebok ones

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I’m just now scanning through this thread. Doesn’t sound like I missed a whole lot. Anything worth watching so far from what you’ve seen?
- Makdessi/Bahamundes was great
- DeCastro/Banho has an exciting end
- Marquez/Alvey is a banger with a good interview afterwards
- Dern/“Nunes” is quick but decent too

Nov 21, 2015
That cards on YouTube. And it was in Wednesday for some reason. Was a bit of a shit show production wise from one.
I just saw the Alavarez DQ

That was kinda bullshit. The guy was pinned and
getting his ass whopped so he turns his face into
the fence and exposed the back of head himself

Last edited:

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Vettori shitted on this card. Left a bad taste in the mouth of everyone who watched this lay and stay blanket job. You’re the main event! Give us action! Make the final fight of the card fun to watch! Don’t let that man main event ever again! Holland doesn’t deserve a title shot anytime soon either, shouldn’t even be in the UFC after being exposed as someone who can’t get back up again after being put on his back. 10 rounds of laying on his back with no answers is enough to say he’s one dimensional. He can throw hands, but he can’t stop a td to save his life. Send him back to the lower leagues to work on his tdd. Worst main event in as long as I can remember.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Vettori is going to call for a title shot. He may have won a dominant decision, but I’m not clamoring to watch him again any time soon
I don't gave any issue with a fighter that gets take downs and tries to advance the position. That wasn't exactly a Jon Fitch performance.

People also seem to forget that Holland KO'ed one of the greatest grapplers (competition or MMA) of all time off of his back.