UFC Fight Night - Vettori vs Holland -Live Discussion- April 10th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well I guess with that fight off the card I’m going to have to find alternate plans for tonight. Crap.
You can come to my house and fuck my sister.

Gimme a shout ten minutes before so I can blow her up.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Why is this starting so damn early today?

Guess I’m out....got shit to do during the day ??‍♂
Ya
Starts at 8:30 am here

I was excited for a fight card saturday but man that really cuts into productivity

Im on the fence

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Ya
Starts at 8:30 am here

I was excited for a fight card saturday but man that really cuts into productivity

Im on the fence
My weekend days are precious. I don’t have much time to myself during the work week, so Saturdays are my only real day to get shit done around the house, etc. I’m also not wired to be able to sit in the couch and watch tv while it’s incredibly nice outside. I gotta go mow the yard, and then taking the boy on a bike ride and to throw some frisbee. And I might go buy a new grill today. Oh, and I also just remembered I have supplies for micheladas today ?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My weekend days are precious. I don’t have much time to myself during the work week, so Saturdays are my only real day to get shit done around the house, etc. I’m also not wired to be able to sit in the couch and watch tv while it’s incredibly nice outside. I gotta go mow the yard, and then taking the boy on a bike ride and to throw some frisbee. And I might go buy a new grill today. Oh, and I also just remembered I have supplies for micheladas today ?
sounds great Dude

Enjoy it

We got a cloudy day here so it might help me make a lazy day out of it...really hard to be inside when it is nice out as you say.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
prelims are coming up, seems they brought it forward half an hour

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So this is starting early but is in Las Vegas?

Why?

I put 4 bucks on Sasha to take Kasang into deep waters