UFC Fight Night - Vettori vs Holland -Live Discussion- April 10th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I'm avoiding Holland at +250.Tempting but I think Vettori's takedowns will be too much.

I’ve never bet on Mike Perry in my life.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

I love Holland at +250. People are way too low on him after his wrestle fucking. He was a danger to Brunson everytime they were exchanged. I bet him.

I’ve never bet on Mike Perry in my life but I like him as the underdog against Rodriguez. He’s fought far better competition, and I trust his chin holds up until he catches Rodriguez. Perry knows he’s on the cut line and I think Perry KO’s him.
This is an embarrassing post.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I love Holland at +250. People are way too low on him after his wrestle fucking. He was a danger to Brunson everytime they were exchanged. I bet him.

I’ve never bet on Mike Perry in my life but I like him as the underdog against Rodriguez. He’s fought far better competition, and I trust his chin holds up until he catches Rodriguez. Perry knows he’s on the cut line and I think Perry KO’s him.
Mike Perry is gonna miss weight again

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
SuperPig @Willthiswork

they’re probably planning on bringing a shopworn PRIDE fighter out of retirement to “fight” Floyd. With no wrestling or knees/kicks of course ?

I’d love to watch Sakuraba slam Floyd on his head and snap his arm though