UFC Fight Night Volkov vs Overeem -Live Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
This is a great card with some really great matchups. Pour yourself a Coke Zero, boil a few hot dogs, log in, and chop it up with some of the most knowledgeable incels in MMA fandom.

If Overeem gets knocked out, I think he may be done in the UFC.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
it will be interesting to see how manel kape does in the UFC he has the personality to become a star. he is kind of a cunt so maybe more along the lines of a colby antihero . i have a feeling wrestling is going to be his kryptonite though . he looked good in Rizin . he beat tekaya misugaki and went 1-1 with kai asukura .lost to horiguchi and won a flukey win over uncle creepy .

View: https://youtu.be/cGzuYdisDVg

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I’m not a betting man but if I were, I’d be all over these three fights
FA6800FB-D4D5-4D6A-BCBE-E75CD86D4218.jpeg
- Overeem/Volkov should be a pick’em and Overeem has momentum
- Sandhagen is legit, but Frankie is too good to ever count out. I feel like this could be like the Yair fight where the younger up and comer is introduced to “levels.”
- I don’t know how Johnson is favored in the first place over Guida when his TDD and ability to get back to his feet have shown to be his Achilles heel in the past.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I’m not a betting man but if I were, I’d be all over these three fights
View attachment 27211
- Overeem/Volkov should be a pick’em and Overeem has momentum
- Sandhagen is legit, but Frankie is too good to ever count out. I feel like this could be like the Yair fight where the younger up and comer is introduced to “levels.”
- I don’t know how Johnson is favored in the first place over Guida when his TDD and ability to get back to his feet have shown to be his Achilles heel in the past.
I just took a parlay with all 3 of them to win. Put a fin down on it, lol.