UFC Fight Night - Waterson/Hill - Live Discussion - Sept. 12th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yeah, I could have cared less about her after TUF but she has really won me over. Tough, gritty, and had added high pressure to her style. I like watching her fights.
I like how they're pretending that headlining an ESPN card during covid is like headlining a PPV.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
This fight comes down to whether Karate Hottie can take Angela’s power. If she can she should win, if she’s getting hurt by every punch she is fucked. Should start grappling with Angela right away..

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I'm surprised Angela is rocking that same hair. I would have thought that would be sorted out between last fight and this fight. Looks ridiculous. Does she think WMMA is a circus?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Michelle Waterson was born on January 6, 1986, in Colorado Springs, Colorado; her nationality is American. Waterson was born to a Thai mother and a Caucasian father, she is a mixed Caucasian and Thai descent. Michelle grew up along with two siblings, a brother, and a sister.

Waterson was raised in Aurora and started her career as a model in 2004. She completed her graduation from Aurora Central High School.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Dana White should let his good buddy Trump know about the history Angela is making tonight. Would be a solid Tweet opportunity for him or Biden right now. Someone let Donny Jr know ?
E192D284-E189-40A2-977C-A96F43FDEA5A.gif

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Michelle Waterson was born on January 6, 1986, in Colorado Springs, Colorado; her nationality is American. Waterson was born to a Thai mother and a Caucasian father, she is a mixed Caucasian and Thai descent. Michelle grew up along with two siblings, a brother, and a sister.

Waterson was raised in Aurora and started her career as a model in 2004. She completed her graduation from Aurora Central High School.
There you have it , even more history in the making, the first Thai/Caucasian woman from Colorado pretending to be from Hawaii in a main event .

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

"Another black vs white fight!!!!"

~ steroid to heaven @ranier wolfcastle probably