UFC fight week 2019 (UFC 239)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Ordering my tickets at the end of the week and was wondering if anyone here was planning on attending.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I could try to get our trip to Zion National park to line up somehow
would have the lady with me and can't stand lots of people so vegas and the crowds might freak me out
would like to catch a UFC but not sure I wanna see Pico Jones smoke somebody in person...on the other hand it would be epic to see him lose in person

I will Look into It

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I could try to get our trip to Zion National park to line up somehow
would have the lady with me and can't stand lots of people so vegas and the crowds might freak me out
would like to catch a UFC but not sure I wanna see Pico Jones smoke somebody in person...on the other hand it would be epic to see him lose in person

I will Look into It
You should try to make it for sure. Would be cool to have a small group at the fights. If interested I’ll PM you ticket info at end of the week.

psychicdeath

Jan 21, 2015
I used to go to Fight Week as a vacation for several years, but since WME took over they have turned it from the highlight of UFC's year to just another PPV weekend. They did away with the Fan Expo and most of the other Fight Week activities, and now have cut it from a big PPV event plus a Fight Night and a TUF finale to just the PPV. It is no longer worth my while to fly out to Vegas for the fights. It seems to be a trend that the new regime offers less to fans while charging more.

Luckily, UFC 238 in Chicago is about a 3 1/2 hour drive, so I bought tickets to attend that instead.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I used to go to Fight Week as a vacation for several years, but since WME took over they have turned it from the highlight of UFC's year to just another PPV weekend. They did away with the Fan Expo and most of the other Fight Week activities, and now have cut it from a big PPV event plus a Fight Night and a TUF finale to just the PPV. It is no longer worth my while to fly out to Vegas for the fights. It seems to be a trend that the new regime offers less to fans while charging more.

Luckily, UFC 238 in Chicago is about a 3 1/2 hour drive, so I bought tickets to attend that instead.
My wife used to visit family every year in Vegas and would always make it out to fight week but ever since they stopped all of the fan expo stuff she stopped making plans around it. Hell she even got comped tickets to 189 that one year. It’s a shame, I really wanted to experience it once before they shut it all down. Oh wells.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
not sure I wanna see Pico Jones smoke somebody in person...on the other hand it would be epic to see him lose in person

I will Look into It
Might be better off to wait until last minute. The card may get moved if Juicy J has to many Pico’s for Vegas.