UFC FN 172 - Live Discussion Thread 5/16/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
This Saturday!

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: OVEREEM VS. HARRIS

May 16, 2020
ESPN PRELIMS 6:00 PM EST,
ESPN MAIN CARD 9:00 PM EST

MAIN CARD

Prelims

Log in and talk UFC right here. Hot local MMA fans are waiting to chat with you on-line and totally uncensored. Talk about your wildest MMA fantasies, the only limit is your imagination. Steamy chat, that’s totally anonymous, in a non-judgemental environment. Check your inhibitions at the door. No kink shaming.

M

member 3289

Marvin Vettori chose to weigh in as a light-heavyweight alternate should anyone get pulled. He wants to fight BADLY after Roberson pulled out of their fight earlier this week.

Dude is an absolute savage. Reminds me of myself in a lot of ways

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Well, on the positive side, it's still not as bad as UFC 250.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
hopefully the fight card is over before Splinty @Splinty locks the site down for the upgrades
Main card is at 8PM CST. 3 hours == 11PM CST. Won't be touching the site until 1AM. 2 Hours later. Should be okay even if a little overrun.
I unfortunately have the largest migration/software change I've had to do in years and looking at fight times plus my own availability this is the middle of the night I can choose. There's some database upgrades that will run overnight, then I will have some stuff to do Sunday AM to turn the site back on. Sorry!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Main card is at 8PM CST. 3 hours == 11PM CST. Won't be touching the site until 1AM. 2 Hours later. Should be okay even if a little overrun.
I unfortunately have the largest migration/software change I've had to do in years and looking at fight times plus my own availability this is the middle of the night I can choose. There's some database upgrades that will run overnight, then I will have some stuff to do Sunday AM to turn the site back on. Sorry!
thanks splinty. you always keep the site running like clockwork

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I spoke to yaadong Song2 and he has agreed to end his fight early so you get more time for your bullshit skynet bullshit.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
don't be sorry
get even

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
@Bones Nose
Got another parlay for me

I don't know shit about the fighters anymore

Got 27.50 to burn

already put 10 on a Anders, Matt Brown, Reem long shot dog parlay

Rambo John J