UFC FN 172 - Live Discussion Thread 5/16/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
lol thanks for Tagging me ...without looking into what you guys are talking about I'm guessing its about D21 Hijacking TMMAC threads and posting them on that other shit forum .......

Is he still doing it?

Just remember it can go both ways ...if that dip ship continues ....then we can return the favor and start posting threads from there over here ....(D21 is on that low level IQ trt)
I post threads from everywhere everywhere
I love it
Lets all laugh brothas

T

The Big Guy

What the fuck kind of post is that?

AO won Belts in Dream / StrikeForce / K1 ....

and all those came in the Juice Era... "UBEREEM".....

Now he is in the UFC taking beatings for paychecks off name recognition.

I love AO - he's put in work and deserves respect -- but he is no Mirko - Wanderlei - Chuck - Fedor - Shogun - Tito.
Hes in that class to me. He didnt burn too bright but he lasted forever and gave me some great memories across multiple continents

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Hes in that class to me. He didnt burn too bright but he lasted forever and gave me some great memories across multiple continents
He is in the Elite Class - But I never add him to the greats, the real Champs of his Era like BJ, Wanderlei, Fedor, Mikro (OWGP Champ) Chuck, Tito, Gomi...Sakuraba - mainly because of the Juice...but AO - no doubt deserves respect, he is one of the last of the Mohicans from the Pride Era - his UFC run for the title came to a screeching halt only because BigFoot Silva was allowed to use TRT ......no matter the case, i see where you come from ...and somewhat agree.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Great Win For The Overeem

Feel bad for Harris he could have had his shot with this win and considering his recent troubles in life I would have liked that for him.

But the former Uber taking a win like that was amazing.

On to the next one..

Hope its on Fight Island.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Splinty @Splinty i know he is “ya boi”, and I don’t think he should be banned forever, but I’d love to see La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow suspended and have to write a detailed letter in ways he will “improve” if he is allowed back. We’ve had a big problem with him cyber bullying some really great guys.
Two funny ratings. Somehow you're getting worse.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
1st ESPN main event or real sporting event since covid shutdown of all sports

Who is the winner of the main and a complete class act and bloody comeback winner...

None other than 40 year old Alistair Overeem

That is some longevity and excellence

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Fans need to stop blaming judges for the shitty 10-point Must System.

The system always throws up these situations where fights that seem like robberies really weren't.