Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 08-08-20

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Really? I heard him on Rogan a while back and he sounded like a fighter who'd taken one too many punches to the head and believe everything he reads on twitter.
I don't think he is getting his information from twitter.
He microdoses mushrooms now and has adjusted his worldview and his view of himself...so he isn't the same Rashad that we remember from his fighting days.

Different dude nowadays.

He may have some CTE like many athletes and fighters, not sure...he was very articulate in the podcast I listened to...It wasn't JRE FYI.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I don't think he is getting his information from twitter.
I was being facetious, but he definitely comes off as easily influenced. I've also grown extremely tired of psychadelic users and pot smokers pretending they're special and that they understand some secret code that no one else does.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I was being facetious, but he definitely comes off as easily influenced. I've also grown extremely tired of psychadelic users and pot smokers pretending they're special and that they understand some secret code that no one else does.
But the government fucked me, maaaan.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
OK haha
Not very open minded perspective IMO, but that is cool.

U ever do psilocybin yourself?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No, I'm just not enough of an egomaniac to think I have the secret code.

Yes.
Ok cool
Rashad doesn't think he has a secret code FYI.
He had depression and it helped him sort out his anxiety.
It was a self help tool to him, apparently he was in a bad place mentally the last few years of his career due to personal issues and regret.

Comes across as very humble.

I am a fan.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Ok cool
Rashad doesn't think he has a secret code FYI.
He had depression and it helped him sort out his anxiety.
It was a self help tool to him, apparently he was in a bad place mentally the last few years of his career due to personal issues and regret.

Comes across as very humble.

I am a fan.
d23.png

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Nothing like almost knocking someone out, choking him until he's scooting out of his trunks, and then damn near getting choked out all in a matter of 2 minutes.