UFC FN Whitaker vs Till - Live Discussion - July 25th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 07-25-20

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
3-2 Till

Effective striking is the first criterion for scoring. That is why Till wins round 5
Yep.

They changed the criteria specifically for that exact round 5 scenario. And yet people whose literal job it is to cover the sport don't even bother to read it and neither do fans.

Whittaker did absolutely nothing with those takedowns. In fact, Whittaker did far more with takedowns he didn't land in the fight as at least he was hitting Till off the break.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I Believe TILL Won very marginally.

It was close but Till controlled distance well and ever offense by Bobby Knuckles was answered.

Those TD's were trash.

Not much damage.

Till did more..

Anyway fking UFC has another GAF so Fuck Them.

It Was It Is Hollaway!!!

M

member 3289

Yep.

They changed the criteria specifically for that exact round 5 scenario. And yet people whose literal job it is to cover the sport don't even bother to read it and neither do fans.

Whittaker did absolutely nothing with those takedowns. In fact, Whittaker did far more with takedowns he didn't land in the fight as at least he was hitting Till off the break.
You can still give Whittaker rounds 3 and 4 though, and he obviously won round 2.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yep.

Nah Whitaker won, barely. I have Till round 4 and Robert took round 5

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Whittaker clearly won round 3. He just didn't win rounds 4 or 5. Two judges got round 4 right whereas only one got round 5 right.
Think you should rewatch round 5. I usually agree with your scoring but Rob won rd.5