UFC has me suspended on Facebook

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
What's the latest MMAHAWK? Did you dispute it? Did you ask for more information? You just gonna ride it out?
It ends tomorrow.
Just gonna ride it out. I wish I knew what video it was from though. I have 4 or 5 videos on Facebook that I filmed in the arena but usually just 10 second clips. No different than the millions of videos I see posted on every social media site. My Facebook is essentially a UFC/MMA positive propaganda site lol. So I find funny someone likely searched my account and figured I was the guy to shutdown.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It ends tomorrow.
Just gonna ride it out. I wish I knew what video it was from though. I have 4 or 5 videos on Facebook that I filmed in the arena but usually just 10 second clips. No different than the millions of videos I see posted on every social media site. My Facebook is essentially a UFC/MMA positive propaganda site lol. So I find funny someone likely searched my account and figured I was the guy to shutdown.
probably some nice ass...or maybe somebody you took a picture with that was on UFC no fly list

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
probably some nice ass...or maybe somebody you took a picture with that was on UFC no fly list
The pictures are all 100% my property as far as I took them legally. I get you’re not supposed to video certain things but in 2019 media row literally pull phones out and record video. I don’t have a wide open Facebook friends group, so unlikely someone reported me either.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The pictures are all 100% my property as far as I took them legally. I get you’re not supposed to video certain things but in 2019 media row literally pull phones out and record video. I don’t have a wide open Facebook friends group, so unlikely someone reported me either.
you must be getting too close to the truth

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
ALL other sports you can photograph from the stands .

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Some algorithms can detect content "automagically" so it may not have been any one in particular rather one of their algorithms.

This has been happening to a lot of my FB friends for selling pet animals on FB. When FB made selling animals against their TOS everyone stopped creating new for sale posts but PETA/AR shit heads have been reporting posts that are years old and getting people's profiles shut down for weeks at a time. Some have been outright banned from FB and IG for posts that were years old too. :|

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK you are bit of a twat and I support the UFC’s decision.,,..I’ve endured years of abuse from you and it’s time they woke up and policed you