UFC Live Discussion- Hall vs Silva Oct 31st

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 10-31-20

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Sorry to disappoint bro I don't watch boxing outside of the obvious biggest names.....

You tell me who do you got for the fight?
Terrence Crawford vs Kell Brook are two of the biggest names in the sport. I thought you were a boxing fan from on the other side! Pretty sure I saw you and Barry Bonds talking boxing.. but I think TC will win. He’s the better boxer. Kell Brook is powerful and he made beating Shawn porter look easy, something Errol Spence Jr couldn’t even do. Should be much closer than what the line says. Better pure boxer is Terrence Crawford, I expect Brook to have a power advantage though. Picking Terrence in a good back and forth type of fight.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Terrence Crawford vs Kell Brook are two of the biggest names in the sport. I thought you were a boxing fan from on the other side! Pretty sure I saw you and Barry Bonds talking boxing.. but I think TC will win. He’s the better boxer. Kell Brook is powerful and he made beating Shawn porter look easy, something Errol Spence Jr couldn’t even do. Should be much closer than what the line says. Better pure boxer is Terrence Crawford, I expect Brook to have a power advantage though. Picking Terrence in a good back and forth type of fight.
oh i remember kell brook against GGG that was an awesome fight, kinda thought was an early stoppage

Nope it must have been someone else who was talking about boxing! I did enjoy GGG's fights for sure

It's 2 weeks i see, Ill try to catch it!

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
As much as I wanted Anderson to win in dramatic fashion there is something poetic about the guy who people once thought could be the “next Anderson Silva” finishing him in his final UFC fight.