UFC Live Discussion- Thompson vs Neal -Dec 19th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 12-19-20

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Gotta respect Canelo for going up and challenging himself. He ain't scared to fight anybody.
And avoiding GGG till he is Geriatric.

GGG: I want Canelo

Canelo: Uhh... I just want the belts of the best. So uhh... Yeah.

Let's see if there will be a Cinco De Mayo Date.

Hope so... I'll be watching outside by a BBQ pitt on a Movie Theater Size Screen.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Callum paid off just like Kovalev. Bowed down for the Canelo show. Canelo is big business, they don’t have to leave his fights up to chance anymore. The legacy grows so do the commas. These dudes aren’t even fighting back anymore. Kovalev hit nothing but gloves all night. Callum just refused to swing anything with intent. It’s so fucking obvious. If you fight your neighbor you’ll end up with atleast a few scratches for your effort. Canelo left that fight against the top guy in the 168lb division without a single scratch on him after 12 rounds of work..smh 12 rounds and not a single significant blow from the 168lb #1 guy who was way bigger than Canelo in both height, weight, and reach. C’mon man!!! Use your fucking brain! This is no longer boxing, it business.

M

member 3289

Callum paid off just like Kovalev. Bowed down for the Canelo show. Canelo is big business, they don’t have to leave his fights up to chance anymore. The legacy grows so do the commas. These dudes aren’t even fighting back anymore. Kovalev hit nothing but gloves all night. Callum just refused to swing anything with intent. It’s so fucking obvious. If you fight your neighbor you’ll end up with atleast a few scratches for your effort. Canelo left that fight against the top guy in the 168lb division without a single scratch on him after 12 rounds of work..smh 12 rounds and not a single significant blow from the 168lb #1 guy who was way bigger than Canelo in both height, weight, and reach. C’mon man!!! Use your fucking brain! This is no longer boxing, it business.

View: https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I haven't watched. But from reports I read Callum got his ass kicked and never got going. Remember this is the younger brother of someone canelo has already knocked out.

The game and glory of stopping canelo is too big an opportunity to turn away for taking a cheque imo.