UFC offers fight to McGregor vs Porier

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Edit: To the powers that be: thanks for fixing my typo in the title

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
As a fight fan I really want to see this rematch at the higher weight class. They were up and comers when they first met, but neither was recognized as the world class elite competitors they are today. Both have improved, but I’d say Porier has improved more which makes this extra intriguing.

I was really surprised to see McGregor is favored -220 / +185 should this fight come to fruition. Dustin has been much more active and somehow has added both power and cardio. I love both these guys, but Conor is one of my all-time faves, but I can’t see this ending any other way than Porier’s gas tank prevailing and getting a late TKO or sub.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dana probably shit himself when they started talking about a charity exhibition sparring match without giving the egg his cut

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Lol, why should it be an exhibition match? That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Lol, why should it be an exhibition match? That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard.
It’s not. Conor was pissed he wasn’t getting a fight after saying he had asked for one four times. He threw the idea of an exhibition for charity to Porier who was on board. It was not going to be a UFC event but Conor was talking about making it a PPV. Soon after the UFC made them an offer to have a pro fight (under the UFC promotion)