UFC on ESPN 2 Live Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
If he sticks to his plan he only has two fights left.
Yeah, but I don’t know if that’ll happen. After the fight tonight he said he was going to keep fighting until the wheels fall off.

He sort of laid the groundwork for a Cowboy fight too. That one may make my head explode if it gets lined up.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Body language was amazing

Barboza had anxiety

Justin wanted a war

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He sort of laid the groundwork for a Cowboy fight too.
I don't see that going well for Donald but it could be a blast. You definitely can't afford to be a slow starter against Justin.

But gimme Justin vs. Pettis, Nate, Cowboy, Ferguson, Holloway, Poirer again... Soooo many fun fights for that guy.

M

member 3289

Justin’s timing and fight iq was totally on point tonight. He is real dangerous.
Fight IQ? Lol

Don't get me wrong, it was a great knockout punch and a great win, but he was still leaving himself too open to get countered.

He had some effective clinch work in the first minute of the fight but then abandoned it and went back to his reckless style.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Weird how so many fights are being brought up. Iaquinta after he beats Cowboy is the fight to make vs Gaethje.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
It's philadelphia, that's how they roll. They'd boo vanderlei vs stann for lack of action.

Bill Burr does a 12 minute dissertation why the people of Philadelphia (sports fans in particular) are the worst people in the world, and they eat it up and applaud by the end (conceding the point that yes, they are the worst kind of people).

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Bill Burr does a 12 minute dissertation why the people of Philadelphia (sports fans in particular) are the worst people in the world, and they eat it up and applaud by the end (conceding the point that yes, they are the worst kind of people).
LOL

Philly is a trip.
The city of brotherly hate.
I've never heard so much honking in my life.
It's like another form of communication.
They honk when someone doesn't take their free right within 1/2 a second,
they honk when the blinker only blinks twice, they honk when you don't ride the bumper in front of you, they honk when it rains AND when it snows.
You roll your window down and the city sounds like they're having an orgasm on their steering wheels.
It's the dumbest shit I've ever seen.
I drove down the road just honking my rent-a-car to different beats just to fit in.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
LOL

Philly is a trip.
The city of brotherly hate.
I've never heard so much honking in my life.
It's like another form of communication.
They honk when someone doesn't take their free right within 1/2 a second,
they honk when the blinker only blinks twice, they honk when you don't ride the bumper in front of you, they honk when it rains AND when it snows.
You roll your window down and the city sounds like they're having an orgasm on their steering wheels.
It's the dumbest shit I've ever seen.
I drove down the road just honking my rent-a-car to different beats just to fit in.
I don’t understand honking, seems very low brow.