UFC on ESPN+ 26 Live Discussion - 2/22/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
hooker fought scared most of the night, trying to avoid the fight. felder was goin after the finish and landing. outlanded him too, and more power.

still close under 10 pt must

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Damn good fight. Glad I didn’t have to judge that one. Hooker’s jaw looks proper fucked. Total class on both ends post fight and Karolina could get it.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Save that term for deserving decisions. This was undeniably close. No robbery.
Not with a retreating Broken Jawed Hooker.

That last TD was not enough.

And considering the Judging last event.

Not far fetched(no pun)

M

member 3289

I had it 48-47 Felder but I can see someone giving Hooker R3. It was close.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Pretty sure he blew his nose at the end of the fight.
Well that isn't good

I have a pretty Yuge TV though and it was nearly swelled shut end of second round...I noted that in this thread...To me, it seemed he was fighting with very limited vision those last three rounds...and fighting damn well...Props to Felder, moved up the tough motherfucker ladder even more tonight IMO

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
How can you not leave it to the judges when one guy avoids the fight the whole fucking time? I don’t even like either of these dudes, I’m just watching this bullshit card because it’s on.
I don't think Felder was trying to leave it to the judges ...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Bellator is on...the tape delay at least just started

watching on DaZN

sure there are streams though

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Oh well... time for Fury & Wilder now.

HMU if you need a river to fish on

mfan773

Shake 'em off
Jun 14, 2015
Got in late on the fight card, but that main event was great. I thought Felder had the fight slightly; oh well.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Well that isn't good

I have a pretty Yuge TV though and it was nearly swelled shut end of second round...I noted that in this thread...To me, it seemed he was fighting with very limited vision those last three rounds...and fighting damn well...Props to Felder, moved up the tough motherfucker ladder even more tonight IMO
Could be. I joined late because I forgot it was an early start. I just didn't think his eye looked that bad during the fight, but it was swollen badly in and around immediately after the fight ended. Reminded me of Cerrone and Alvarez.

T

The Big Guy

How can you not leave it to the judges when one guy avoids the fight the whole fucking time? I don’t even like either of these dudes, I’m just watching this bullshit card because it’s on.
I think it was the fight of the year