UFC on ESPN 5 Live Discussion - 8/3/19 (Noon ET Start Time)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I had to shut it off @2:32...omg who the fuck wants to watch two fighters yacking at each other like a couple of high school punks?
It’s a tough watch. Can’t imagine that this is the kind of content ESPN wants to be putting out there. Considering other past incidents, why even have Marty there to interview him?

It’s a tough watch. Can’t imagine that this is the kind of content ESPN wants to be putting out there. Considering other past incidents, why even have Marty there to interview him?
It's a cheap way to promote their match, i.e. it requires very little planning or investment from the UFC's inept marketing team- that's really the best they can do.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
isnt lyme disease for life Splinty @Splinty thalia has it,thalia.
yes and no. i was always told that. but i think the main difference is that someone like myself caught the tick the night of and went straight on antibiotics for a couple months

whereas he had it for years without knowing. so he was suffering from it, and if im not mistaken, there can be long or longer term or relapses

(withg that said, i used to go around saying that if u had it, u have it for life. but i vaguely recall rteading recently that its not true. so whenever i bitch about relapses, i was probably just being a pussy

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
SuperPig @Willthiswork maybe a spin move or two, but its not worth watch except for the first couple seconds. THIS is what i call getting excited for a walkout song. Mara Romero Borella always comes out to my #1 girl, Lindsey Stirling!!!

here's the official video to any who doesnt know this violin-in ballerina-in dubsteppin Elf with a cute tush

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
this is the same colby that ran from werdum and his aussie boomerang.. you can only bark so much before the real dogs bark you back

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
SuperPig @Willthiswork maybe a spin move or two, but its not worth watch except for the first couple seconds. THIS is what i call getting excited for a walkout song. Mara Romero Borella always comes out to my #1 girl, Lindsey Stirling!!!

here's the official video to any who doesnt know this violin-in ballerina-in dubsteppin Elf with a cute tush
She's a cutie 3.14