UFC on ESPN 5 Live Discussion - 8/3/19 (Noon ET Start Time)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I knew it was hard for muricans to get into canada from joey diaz....didn't know that went both ways

explains the lack of interest in going to canada when I mention itfrom a few of my friends/family members
For Canadians the only charges they care about at the U.S. border are crimes of “moral turpitude” they are looking for violent people or sex offenders. They don’t care about small stuff.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
For Canadians the only charges they care about at the U.S. border are crimes of “moral turpitude” they are looking for violent people or sex offenders. They don’t care about small stuff.
you cant cross with an DUI

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Did he dive into the knee and stun himself? He shoots the takedown and collapses for a second.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good assessment by Marty.
Dominick & Anik set the table, but Marty slammed it home.
Good job.

Marty

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
you cant cross with an DUI
Maybe individual states are different. I only know New York. They say “crimes of moral turpitude”. I have a bunch of buddies with DUIs who cross all the time. I used to go to concerts with one friend who used to have the breathalyzer on his car with the light on the license plate and they never even asked. I’m sure if they wanted to be dicks they could turn us away, I don’t think they need a reason at all, but I’ve ever known of anyone to have a problem.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Maybe individual states are different. I only know New York. They say “crimes of moral turpitude”. I have a bunch of buddies with DUIs who cross all the time. I used to go to concerts with one friend who used to have the breathalyzer on his car with the light on the license plate and they never even asked. I’m sure if they wanted to be dicks they could turn us away, I don’t think they need a reason at all, but I’ve ever known of anyone to have a problem.
do you ever cross over to detroit for shopping or anything?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
do you ever cross over to detroit for shopping or anything?
When I was in university I used to go to shows or to eat in Detroit. Now I always cross at Niagara Falls or Fort Erie.
The customs people at Detroit were dicks a lot.
Funny sad story. I was going to a show in Detroit with a group of people. Me and two buddies were in his truck and my other friend was in his car with 4 girls. We all took mushrooms just before we crossed the border. Me and my buddies went through first and got across fine. We pulled into a gas station in view of customs to wait for my buddy and the girls. They were at the booth for ever, and then we saw them get called into the station. We waited for an hour and then figured they were’t getting across. I lived literally 5 minutes from the border so we went back to my place to wait for them. 2 hours later they came back and the girls were quiet and sad. One of them had accidentally left a single rolling paper in the bottom of her purse. They used that as a justification to give them a full strip/cavity search. These were hippy/artsy girls who had never interacted with the police. They were on mushrooms and got probed by uniformed border agents.