UFC on FOX 15's Luke Rockhold: 'The title shot is mine; I'm going to go take it'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
UFC on FOX 15’s Luke Rockhold: ‘The title shot is mine; I’m going to go take it’ | MMAjunkie

Luke Rockhold is on a mission to capture the UFC middleweight title, and he said no one – including Lyoto Machida – is going to stand in his way.

Rockhold (13-2 MMA, 3-1 UFC) and Machida (22-5 MMA, 14-5 UFC) headline Saturday’s UFC on FOX 15 event in a significant 185-pound bout that could determine the division’s next title challenger. The event airs on FOX from Newark, N.J.’s Prudential Center.

The former Strikeforce champion has been on a quest for a title shot since his octagon debut in May 2013. Rockhold has endured setbacks, but with a matchup against a former UFC champ in his immediate future, he’s confident this fight represents the path to his ultimate goal.

“The title shot is mine; I’m going to go take it,” Rockhold told MMAjunkie. “That’s what happens. I think I’m going to go out there and dominate my fight..."

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
if luke can stop machida, he needs a title shot. the champ had some problems with lyoto, so it could be a very telling fight, if he wins like he plans. this is one of the fights i want to see.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
if luke can stop machida, he needs a title shot. the champ had some problems with lyoto, so it could be a very telling fight, if he wins like he plans. this is one of the fights i want to see.
Agree, and I think Luke does indeed stop Lyoto.