UFC on FOX 18: Johnson vs. Bader Discussion - 1/30/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Yeah, but despite the $$$ he's still a beginner.
He's fighting in the top MMA organization in the world (he's even headlined cards), he was highly touted as the future of the sport even over other talented fighters in the org, he's had seven pro fights (that being his third in the UFC)... Panic tapping isn't acceptable at this point... If he was fighting amateur, or that was his first pro fight, OK.... But now... Naaaaah

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Was there a UFC tonight? I never know anymore since the mma tv blackout in Canada.

Did Sage lose? If so, then, darn it!

So now what does Bader do?
From an honest outsider's perspective, he should retire.
If he wants to be the champion, he needs a lot of development. If he has that in him then I'll be happy to be wrong but one has to ask if that development hasn't happened by now then will it? Maybe now is the right time to get out and get into something else, every athlete has to retire one way or the other.

JBJ will murder DC, then murder Rumble... Then move to HW
I think he takes out DC because other than being very good, he holds significant height and reach advantages but Rumble has tools and the dimensions that can take Jones out.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Sorry I talked you into that dude. ECC170 @ECC170 warned us afterwards. Dont ever listen to me again.
yep..i told ya..and Ive been telling yall about Jimmie Rivera also...seen him fight in person few times

warriorx559

Jan 19, 2015
Looks like Sage might have broken his foot, hear the impact. Thoughts?

View: https://streamable.com/o0we
Might be some truth to this after all.

The UFC's much-maligned, highly hyped prospect was suspended indefinitely by the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board on Saturday night, pending x-rays of his right foot and toes, according to a release sent out by the NJSACB.

UFC on FOX 18 medical suspensions: Sage Northcutt suspended indefinitely due to foot injury