UFC on Fox 30: Betting Odds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Don't remember seeing a UFC card with this many close to even fights

Got Poirier when it opened at -150. Really going back & forth on Aldo/Stephens, & going to have to rewatch a lot of the other guys

Torres opened at +285 & got bet down immediately to +169, anybody like her chances against JJ?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Wow, yeah those are some tight spreads. No surprise that JJ is the biggest favorite on the card, but even that could be a competitive fight. Torres was looking good before running into Andrade (who is a real title threat at 115). I think Alvarez-Porier is really a pick 'em. I'm surprised Stephens isn't favored over Aldo based on their past few fights.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
A little Poirier, Joanna, Stephens parlay sounds good to me.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
A little Poirier, Joanna, Stephens parlay sounds good to me.
you'll win more if you just bet what you'd parlay on the first fight, let that all ride on the 2nd, & do the same for the 3rd

by the odds Bovada has up now,

$100 on JJ at -260 will win $138.46
$138.46 on Stephens at -105 will get you to $270.33
$270.33 on Poirier at-165 will have you end up at $434.17 if they all win

a parlay on the 3 will get you $334.17

it's kind of a pain in the ass to do but it adds up, pretty sure most of the books have apps now

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017

updated odds.

The biggest one I'm going back & forth on is Aldo vs Stephens. I think Max was the absolute worst style Aldo could face at this stage, a long pressure fighter with great use of distance & great timing & cardio. Stephens is very good but he's not Max, The way Aldo dominated Frankie in their last fight is fresh in my mind b/c I watched it last night. I lean Aldo, but this feels like a heavyweight fight, I can see Aldo dominating with his jab & putting on a masterclass or Stephens getting a KO on the first real shot he lands. Not betting much but I put something on Aldo

Also took Aubin-Mercier

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

updated odds.

The biggest one I'm going back & forth on is Aldo vs Stephens. I think Max was the absolute worst style Aldo could face at this stage, a long pressure fighter with great use of distance & great timing & cardio. Stephens is very good but he's not Max, The way Aldo dominated Frankie in their last fight is fresh in my mind b/c I watched it last night. I lean Aldo, but this feels like a heavyweight fight, I can see Aldo dominating with his jab & putting on a masterclass or Stephens getting a KO on the first real shot he lands. Not betting much but I put something on Aldo

Also took Aubin-Mercier
Yeah, Aldo/Stephens is a tough one. Agree with Max's output rate making him a very bad match-up for Aldo. He won't have that problem here, but for some reason, I just don't see his chin holding up against Jeremy's neck-beard power.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Wow, yeah those are some tight spreads. No surprise that JJ is the biggest favorite on the card, but even that could be a competitive fight. Torres was looking good before running into Andrade (who is a real title threat at 115). I think Alvarez-Porier is really a pick 'em. I'm surprised Stephens isn't favored over Aldo based on their past few fights.
Islam is -700