UFC Phoenix Live Discussion - 2/17/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Here it is. Clear as day. Cain coming in sloppy and taking an uppercut that pops his head up and drops him:

M

member 3289

After seeing video of Cain's form in the weight room, I have to say I'm surprised he suffered a knee injury

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
What did he say? I missed it
First quote:

"I stayed a little too close too early"

Second quote after being asked about the knee

"Yeah it just kinda buckled there in those shots. I stayed a little too close too early and that's when he's dangerous."

Pretty clear what's he's saying there. There's also the clear video of him getting dropped by the final uppercut.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You are a retard if you can't see the uppercut. Watch bowling instead. It's nice and slow paced.................
I didn't say I couldn't see an uppercut. I said, in your pictures you can't see where his hand is landing in proximity to Cain's head. You were cool on the UG. When did you become so bitter?

Nov 21, 2015
Ariel went to ESPN specifically to stick it to Dana and the UFC. After he cried following UFC 200, he vowed to fuck them over later. Good chess move. Now he shits on them every week
I noticed Ariel is super critical of Egg and company now. Lol

Ariel feeling like an untouchable made man now. Haha

Nov 21, 2015
Yes, but the injury was ultimately caused by a deliberate strike, so Francis deserves the untainted win.
Yeah I don't like to discredit a fighters win cuz an opponent
got hurt. Especially if the injury was the direct result of an exchange

Thats fighting

Had Cain slipped on a banana peel and blew his knee
out before they engaged that would be different