UFC PPV Prices Going Up Again

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
For a mere $75 you too can have the chance to watch mega stars like Sijara Eubanks, Smiling Sam Alvey, and a bunch of bearded wrestlers with names you can’t pronounce!

I heard they are looking to put on more events this year than ever before too, so we will get the added benefit of watching dozens of fighters even hardcore fans haven’t heard of before.

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
This may not mean much for other MMA forums but since our community doesn’t tolerate piracy, I’m worried this may impact our turnout for the live fight threads. Maybe we should start a GoFundMe.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
For a mere $75 you too can have the chance to watch mega stars like Sijara Eubanks, Smiling Sam Alvey, and a bunch of bearded wrestlers with names you can’t pronounce!

I heard they are looking to out on more events this year than ever before too, so we will get the added benefit of watching dozens of fighters even hardcore fans haven’t heard of before.

i didnt even realize that these events cost money. i wonder what magical site offers that opportunity

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I used to purchase every event. I even called a lady a cunt over it on the phone once while transferring money.

And even then I used to use a VPn to pretend I was in Singapore so it was only 20 bucks.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
there's a story sitting there, go on pls..
Oh, so I planned to watch whatever paperview at home. I used to watch through the ufc app on my Xbox. So I clicked to get it going and it declined. I was like wtf..... My Xbox account was linked to a credit card I didn't really pay that much attention to as it was a while since I used it for anything else. So I went of my bank of America app and transferred money across to fix it. Checking account to credit card. Same company.

An hour later I still couldn't purchase it and I'm gonna start missing fights.

So I called them "what's the fucken hold up? "

She said the transfer has been processed and should show up in my account within the next 5 days.....

No fucken joke.

5 days to move money from one account to the other, both within the same company, on the same app. I couldn't fathom this lunacy as at most it took 2 hours in the UK if you were unlucky, so I told her she's a cunt, hung up, and walked 2 minutes across the street and watched it at the sports bar.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I really thought the UFC could dodge hyperinflation.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Sorry but this isn't true for everyone..unless you're dumb enough to actually buy every ppv. lots of people share ppv cost or pay $10 at the door, or only buy the PPVs w/ fights they wanna see ... but yeah it's sucks there's really no high quality, free Mma unless it's old fights.

theyshould try another show but not like TUF.. something actually cool to watch w/ good fighters not newcomers

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Good for the UFC. They’re using this extra cost to pay the fighters better, right?
It's rumored the fighters are going to receive health insurance even into retirement, fighters will start at $50k/$50k, and fighters will no receive 50% of the UFC's revenue.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sorry but this isn't true for everyone..unless you're dumb enough to actually buy every ppv. lots of people share ppv cost or pay $10 at the door, or only buy the PPVs w/ fights they wanna see ... but yeah it's sucks there's really no high quality, free Mma unless it's old fights.

theyshould try another show but not like TUF.. something actually cool to watch w/ good fighters not newcomers
Grand Prix tournaments

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Hopefully they can stop showing commercials all through out every ppv now...

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I used to buy every PPV as well. Then one time, after buying an event and the stream was absolute shit, I found an alternative that costs m 9 bucks a month and let’s
watch NFL not in my area , boxing and almost every other event.

When the “illegal stream” is of better quality than the legit product, the UFC can eat my whole asshole
I used to purchase every event. I even called a lady a cunt over it on the phone once while transferring money.

And even then I used to use a VPn to pretend I was in Singapore so it was only 20 bucks.