VID UFC President Dana White reacts to Fedor Emelianenko coming out of retirement

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
No chance he signs with Zuffa in my opinion.
Of course not. Anyone who followed the negotiations between M-1 and Zuffa and was repeatedly let down throughout that whole process is beyond sick and tired of teasing themselves of a Fedor presence in the UFC. If it happens now, I must say it will be underwhelming. We have already seen him fight in a cage in Strikeforce so that whole intrigue factor is gone. His mystique is also dead. Tack on to that the fact Fedor is over 40 and it's pretty well documented what happens to just about any fighter when they approach 40, there isn't much to get THAT excited about. Having said that, if he did fight in the UFC, I'd be ecstatic, right after I shot my first pig out of the sky and took it home to roast it.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Of course not. Anyone who followed the negotiations between M-1 and Zuffa and was repeatedly let down throughout that whole process is beyond sick and tired of teasing themselves of a Fedor presence in the UFC. If it happens now, I must say it will be underwhelming. We have already seen him fight in a cage in Strikeforce so that whole intrigue factor is gone. His mystique is also dead. Tack on to that the fact Fedor is over 40 and it's pretty well documented what happens to just about any fighter when they approach 40, there isn't much to get THAT excited about. Having said that, if he did fight in the UFC, I'd be ecstatic, right after I shot my first pig out of the sky and took it home to roast it.
I think it's pretty safe to say he is going to bellator