UFC Rozenstruik vs Sakai- Live Discussion - June 5th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dolidze is that bigger training partner who “takes it easy” on guys so nobody gets hurt. Basically he’s terrified to have a smaller or less experience guy get something off on him.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Even when Dom is factually correct, he is so whiny I’ll find myself automatically agreeing with Bisping/Rogan/whoever Cruz is trying to debate.
This is why dwarves shouldn't be allowed to fight. They start thinking they are real people.

Bigger, fat cunts shouldn't have to put up with Cruz's annoying Chihuahua shtick just because they are too lazy to go the gym. Letting midgets learn how to fight upsets the natural order of things.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Did anyone ever buy the Reebok stuff? Why did Venom think this was going to be a good business opportunity? Did the UFC just buy Venom and make the fighters wear it?
Fight gear is actually the space Venum occupies so it makes sense. Ie, Nike sells basketball shoes so it makes sense to sponsor the NBA.

I don't know what the fuck Reebok was thinking though.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Hate on Roman all you want, but his opponent did nothing to threaten Dolidze from clinching with him and hes defense was none existing

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
UFC Brass: “We have a great idea. Let’s put three of the most annoying voices together in the same interview.”

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Adesanya coming off as a little child, Vettori easily winning the mental war.

Also he's comparing Vettori to a women, gaydar going off the charts on this one