VID UFC Summer Kick-Off Press Conference (LIVE NOW)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The only thing left for the UFC is to add a true midget division and then it will be complete

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
The whole "don't reference my mom" stuff is kind of weird. Why is it such a trigger? My mom died when I was 17 but whenever anybody who didn't know her references her when trash talking I know it's just harmless bullshit.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The whole "don't reference my mom" stuff is kind of weird. Why is it such a trigger? My mom died when I was 17 but whenever anybody who didn't know her references her when trash talking I know it's just harmless bullshit.
It's one thing if it's a statement like "your mom is a whore" or something like that... Lee, as much of a douche as I think he is, said nothing bad. He said that Chiesa's mom would be watching (him lose).

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
It's one thing if it's a statement like "your mom is a whore" or something like that... Lee, as much of a douche as I think he is, said nothing bad. He said that Chiesa's mom would be watching (him lose).
Yeah, I agree. Direct insults about her personally are a different animal, but what he said was clearly just empty trash talk.