UFC Vegas 20 Rozenstruik vs Gane Live Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 02-27-21

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I fell asleep after the first rigged fight, fucking glad I did typical garbage UFC card.

Told you guys that the Gane vs Jairzinho fight was garbage and just made cause its black history month.

Strikeforce 2.0 taking over, this event fucking sucked hahahaha.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I fell asleep after the first rigged fight, fucking glad I did typical garbage UFC card.

Told you guys that the Gane vs Jairzinho fight was garbage and just made cause its black history month.

Strikeforce 2.0 taking over, this event fucking sucked hahahaha.
How do you know if you diddnt watch?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Rewatched it on YT
It was the first card for a while I'd say sucked. I wouldn't say it was typical at all tbh. I'd say typical booking for sure, but they strangely seem to turn out well. Not this one tho

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The main event is to see if Gane could be a potential HW champion in a fight between two good strikers with one loss and one decision in the UFC between them.

But what we should really be interested in are journeymen midgets - one of whom has a total of 1 finish in the UFC - fresh off a bunch of losses in a rematch.

How incredibly hipsterish.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Cut Rozenstruik asap. Dude never gets going. His entire game is to stare at his opponent and hope to land one punch. That’s a boring ass gameplan. Might work, but still a boring ass fighter to watch if all you going to do is wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.. like watching dial up connect to AOL back in the day.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Hernandez in the denial phase. It hurts to admit you lost, but eventually he’ll see what we all saw. Moises was the bigger hitter and took control of that fight.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Man I came here to see if anybody commented on silva's tits almost popping out like 12 times in that fight and nothing. I'm so disappointed. Am I the only pervert on this site?!?