UFC vet Tim Kennedy attacks jailed basketball star Brittney Griner for ‘ironic’ behavior

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The charge seems pretty excessive, but that’s not surprising. That’s why i wouldn’t fuck around over there. She has probably taken small amounts of weed on planes dozens of times, but she chose a bad time to do it now. She had to know the consequences there are severe. Mr Kennedy makes a fair point, imo.
his point is that if you criticize the US government you don't deserve human rights.

FUCK Tim Kennedy.

When we need someone to kill a bunch of destitute brown people on the other side of the world, we'll call.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
The irony would be that now she is actually knows what police brutality actually is from the russian COs.
this^

I wonder if she'll still take a knee if US does bail her out. that would be real shit bag move after experiencing what other country is really like

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
It is hilarious that biden is trading an arms dealer probably responsible for a lot of death for a basketball player that was only going to serve one year in jail lol what an imbecile.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
It is hilarious that biden is trading an arms dealer probably responsible for a lot of death for a basketball player that was only going to serve one year in jail lol what an imbecile.
Do you think she was only gonna do a year? Everything I’ve heard said she was gonna do 10.
It’s a bummer that she was facing that kind of time over a little weed oil, but she should’ve known better. I definitely don’t think she needs to be locked away for years, but that’s what would happen to me if i were dumb enough to carry drugs through a Russian airport. does she deserve special treatment because she can dunk a ball? I damn sure wouldn’t give them back a real criminal for a girl who plays a game.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Do you think she was only gonna do a year? Everything I’ve heard said she was gonna do 10.
It’s a bummer that she was facing that kind of time over a little weed oil, but she should’ve known better. I definitely don’t think she needs to be locked away for years, but that’s what would happen to me if i were dumb enough to carry drugs through a Russian airport. does she deserve special treatment because she can dunk a ball? I damn sure wouldn’t give them back a real criminal for a girl who plays a game.
iirc the deal is she was making some sort of deal for one year not sure how time served works in russia but she would only serve months if convicted.