UFC veteran Nick Diaz hints at Bellator move

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Most of the talks surrounding Nick Diaz these days have been about his UFC return. Last month, reports floated around about him breaking his three-year absence to face Jorge Masvidal at UFC 235 in March.

The UFC made no official announcement until Dana White himself confirmed it during the UFC 231 post-fight presser in Toronto on early Sunday morning.

“As far as I know, sitting right here right now, that fight’s on,” White told members of the media. “As far as I know, that fight is on.

“I’ve been here since Tuesday. Unless something happened since Tuesday, which is very possible, it’s on.”

But as we all know, the Diaz brothers march to their own beat. In one of his…

UFC veteran Nick Diaz hints at Bellator move

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Nick needs to get himself together before he fights for anyone. Drinking straight hard liquor all day long, etc. Hope he does because he’s one of the most exciting guys in MMA when he’s right.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Saw this days ago and didn't share because it didn't feel like there was anything here- just Nick getting shit faced drunk and talking out of his ass.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Saw this days ago and didn't share because it didn't feel like there was anything here- just Nick getting shit faced drunk and talking out of his ass.
Yep
He owes UFC fights.

But a month without a weird Diaz comment seems unlikely so he took care of Dec.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
every second post on ncks instagram is him drinking hard alcohol straight out of the bottle like jim layhe. nick is in no shape to be fighting anyone right now.he needs to go into rehab.im a huge nick diaz fan but i dont want to see the guy fight when he has been on a bender for a year straight. the only way you are drinking straight alcohol like its water at 10 am is because you are fucked up on cocaine and still up from last night or you are a piss tank alcoholic. either way its no good. i cant even remember the last time nick posted old nick shit like going for a bike ride or nunchucking it up with the homies. its always party party party. i dont want to see a shell of nick diaz come back only to get smashed by someone who trains all day every day and has been fighting on a regular basis. i keep hearing that he doesnt want to fight masvidal because he isnt a big enough name and only wants to fight bisping,georges,or woodley.i think right now masvidal beats nick at his own game and bisping ,geoerges and woodley embarrass nick. the guy needs to move out of stockton, stay the hell away from vegas and redevote himself to martial arts if he ever wants to get his shit together again

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I've always liked Nick too. I really hope he gets his shit together and doesn't continue down the current road. Seems like he is on his way to Mayhem Miller status.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
every second post on ncks instagram is him drinking hard alcohol straight out of the bottle like jim layhe. nick is in no shape to be fighting anyone right now.he needs to go into rehab.im a huge nick diaz fan but i dont want to see the guy fight when he has been on a bender for a year straight. the only way you are drinking straight alcohol like its water at 10 am is because you are fucked up on cocaine and still up from last night or you are a piss tank alcoholic. either way its no good. i cant even remember the last time nick posted old nick shit like going for a bike ride or nunchucking it up with the homies. its always party party party. i dont want to see a shell of nick diaz come back only to get smashed by someone who trains all day every day and has been fighting on a regular basis. i keep hearing that he doesnt want to fight masvidal because he isnt a big enough name and only wants to fight bisping,georges,or woodley.i think right now masvidal beats nick at his own game and bisping ,geoerges and woodley embarrass nick. the guy needs to move out of stockton, stay the hell away from vegas and redevote himself to martial arts if he ever wants to get his shit together again
I remember when all the rabid Diaz fans used to loudly proclaim "Nick doesn't drink alcohol!" when he got a DUI

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I remember when all the rabid Diaz fans used to loudly proclaim "Nick doesn't drink alcohol!" when he got a DUI
That’s because he didn’t drink alcohol. But, unfortunatly, that all changed in a hurry. I hope he gets his shit together.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
coming soon: Scott Coker poisoned his IV.....

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
This guy is pothead and drunk head. He will go to Bellator and get knocked the fucked out cold.
Then we will see him say " Everybody is on steroids".

Nov 21, 2015
Weren’t they doing shots of apple cider vinegar?
Ahh thats right I remember that episode.

Coulda swore there was something in there about her getting Nick to relax.

I could be making up shit and remembering shit completely wrong though

I miss Layzie filming those series. Jack asses on the UG ran him off

Nov 21, 2015
yeah, having a drink with a friend is getting him started.. So easy to blame others when the problem lies within you.
I don't think thats the way he meant it. Then again I can't speak for him.

My boo Ronda is innocent though if it happened. Just a friendly social drink

She can't do anything wrong. Its in the Geneva Convention

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Emergency Public Service Announcement:

Nick Diaz has not won a fight in 7 years and has not fought in 4. He currently spends his days drinking, getting high and exposing himself on the internet.

Please exit the the thread immediately and refrain from ever discussing such an irrelevant topic again.

Mustard Tiger

Jul 20, 2015
Nick now belongs to the liquor :(