VID UFC video: Caio Magalhaes spits blood at Josh Samman following TUF 21 Finale loss

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYk5JkcKxtw

In the headlining preliminary card bout of The Ultimate Fighter 21 Finale in Las Vegas, UFC middleweight and Bloody Elbow staff writer Josh Samman turned in an impressive showing, submitting the slightly favored Caio Magalhaes in the 1st round with a rear-naked choke. Magalhaes was bloodied by a hard jab and his face was covered in blood at the time of the submission. What took place after the fight, however, drew the ire of some fans.

As you can see in the video at the top of the page, Samman tries to shake hands with Caio, but Magalhaes opted to spit his blood at Samman instead. Referee John McCarthy forced Magalhaes against the cage after this incident as fans booed the behavior.

It appears that Magalhaes has reached out and tried to patch things up, and also gave him congratulations on Twitter.

View: https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/620394902937952256

View: https://twitter.com/CaioHellboy/status/620432366088032258

LINK to full story: UFC video: Caio Magalhaes spits blood at Josh Samman following TUF 21 Finale loss - Bloody Elbow

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You spit blood at me I take the jail time from what I blackout during doing to you next with whatever blunt object is nearest to me.

What a tard.

NassimTheDream

Jul 13, 2015
Saw that live and thought it was bush league. Heard they had beef at the weigh -ins. I also think he was semi-tapping right before they went down . He squeezed it tighter and dude was almost out . I think he was pissed that he didn't let go right away. 2 cents

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Saw that live and thought it was bush league. Heard they had beef at the weigh -ins. I also think he was semi-tapping right before they went down . He squeezed it tighter and dude was almost out . I think he was pissed that he didn't let go right away. 2 cents
Probably, but spit... and blood? Damn, I have more respect for Daley popping Kos. Spitting is for neanderthals.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I agree, but we all act like neanderthals every once in awhile. Let's face it, it's why most of us are fans of the sport. Hard to stifle that primal urge in certain situations.

True but Robbie spat on the floor as a POSITIVE show of ritual and almost tribal war respect there.

Spitting blood at a guy you're sour at is Neanderthal bitchmade

Fiend

Evil All The Time
Feb 3, 2015
Did anyone notice Josh stuck his mouthpiece in his shorts then took his cup out and threw it to his corner? What was up with that??