UFC working on Gaethje to replace Kahbib

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
no crowd. shame for this one. they should just pack up, send a few fights to us down the YouTubes and wait.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If Justin won it would be great for him
but it would suck for the sport because the top dogs may never get the chance to scrap

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
setting up McGregor vs Khabib 2

Gaethje loses to Tony and then Dana says they don't wanna risk rescheduling Tony vs Khabib yet again.......

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
As much I would love to see this fight, I wish it weren't happening now. Don't get me wrong, on fight night, I'll be glued to by television, but I just hate to think of the shit show that will inevitably follow.

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
would be interesting to see how fightpass numbers have been affected
I've been buying a few new subscriptions each week under aliases, just to keep their numbers up. I feel like it is my way to give back to society during this challenging time.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i feel like we're owed a live-stream of Khabib wrestling an adult bear.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I've been buying a few new subscriptions each week under aliases, just to keep their numbers up. I feel like it is my way to give back to society during this challenging time.
any chance I could get login info for one of those please?

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
it would like watching ultimate fighter with no crowd.
No fights should be happening now.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
The Gods REEEEEAALLY don't want Tony/Khabib happening - so much so that that sent down a pestilence in the form of a virus upon us.

namaste

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Unreal. Fight is going to be cancelled for what, the 6th time?

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
This might be selfish of me to ask this, but why did Khabib go back to Russia? Couldn't he have kept his camp at AKA and go to Russia after the fight? Did he give a reason for going back to Russia?

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
This might be selfish of me to ask this, but why did Khabib go back to Russia? Couldn't he have kept his camp at AKA and go to Russia after the fight? Did he give a reason for going back to Russia?
Report: Khabib says he’s on lockdown in Russia; UFC looking for new opponent for Ferguson

According to the undefeated champion, he left the US and flew to the UAE thinking that’s where UFC 249 will happen, only for the nation to also close their borders.

“We were training in the AKA without any information regarding the fight, where and how is it going to happen,” Khabib said, according to a translation from RT Sport. “Then the UFC told us that the fight 100% isn’t happening in the States. And they said that 99% that it will happen in Emirates, Abu Dhabi.

”After talking to the UFC we decided to fly over to the Emirates a month before the fight. I don’t remember the exact date, it was 19th or 20th, I’ll have to check. But when we landed in Emirates we learned that they are going to close borders. And no one will be able to leave or fly in, with exception for residents.

”So we had to fly back to Russia. Currently I am in Dagestan and I am training and preparing every day. Although I don’t know what am I preparing for. Because after we came to Russia we also learned that the borders are going to be locked. Same like in the States, same like in Europe, Emirates, everywhere. The whole world is in quarantine right now.”

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
more likely to get another one of him chasing a chicken

edit: is that gif showing for anyone? I get an icon but I can see it working if I edit post or quote myself
I see it when it the quote but not in your actual post

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Just Ali doing his job to keep tony away from Khabib.

Good job, you rat fuk.