UFC x Reebok Sneaker Collab Features Quality Leather Inspired By UFC Gloves

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

This Fall marks the 25th anniversary of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, and the promotion has come a long, long way since it debuted in 1993. Commemorating this milestone anniversary, Reebok is launching a special UFC edition of the Workout Plus, an iconic design that soared in popularity in that same year.

The limited-edition Workout Plus features:

• Premium garment quality leather that was designed to simulate the leather used on UFC gloves
  • Intricate embossed detailing that pays homage to the partnership and milestone anniversary
  • Insert soles that showcase a special selection of some of the most iconic fight posters in UFC history
Available in limited pairs, the commemorative UFC x Workout Plus will launch this Friday, October 19th for $95.00 on Reebok.com and UFCStore.com.

Link: UFC x Reebok Sneaker Collab Features Quality Leather Inspired By UFC Gloves

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
If they didn't have that goddamned ufc and Reebok shit slapped all over it. At least they spelled ufc right.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Who the fuck would buy that shit. These are the black equivalent of the white New Balance sneaker, AKA the dad shoe, the retirement home kicks.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
once i put on these shoes i noticed my power increased by 6% and my speed by 9%. decent gains, but also i just felt so vascular.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
They will probably sell decently well in the UFC Gyms if they offer them there. I still think that's a huge part of the business that seems to be flying under everyone else's radar.
I go to a pretty big gym in town, and only see the trainers wearing the gyms shirts. They cost a lot less than those gaudy fucking shoes.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They will probably sell decently well in the UFC Gyms if they offer them there. I still think that's a huge part of the business that seems to be flying under everyone else's radar.
Who goes to these gyms? Is it made up of aspiring fighters or is it casuals who want to say they train at the UFC gym?

I genuinely don't know this, I'm not taking shots at the UFC gym as I've never been

They said I was too deadly to sign up

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I go to a pretty big gym in town, and only see the trainers wearing the gyms shirts. They cost a lot less than those gaudy fucking shoes.
I have seen random unfit people on the train wearing ufc gym shirts, so idk. Maybe it comes with a membership? Idk.

*or maybe they work at the snack bar?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Who goes to these gyms? Is it made up of aspiring fighters or is it casuals who want to say they train at the UFC gym?

I genuinely don't know this, I'm not taking shots at the UFC gym as I've never been

They said I was too deadly to sign up
Just regular people who use it as their regular gym mostly, I think. Plus maybe some casuals and some aspiring fighters who aren't really part of a team yet.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just regular people who use it as their regular gym mostly, I think. Plus maybe some casuals and some aspiring fighters who aren't really part of a team yet.
What's the difference between it and a regular gym? Do you get padded down by a 4th official who rubs Vaseline on your eyebrows when you get there or something?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
What's the difference between it and a regular gym? Do you get padded down by a 4th official who rubs Vaseline on your eyebrows when you get there or something?
I think it's expensive, has lots of classes you can take, has stuff for kids/families, has an octagon?, and sometimes they show the fights to members.

*Sometimes they have fighter appearances too

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
UFC merchandise never appealed. Tapout used to before it became a slut brand for cheap sports wear

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Dammit! And i just got these.

Guess ill get both.

One for traineing UFC.

And one for doing spinning shit on any mfer that trys me.