UFC1

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I played UFC 1 for my xbox1x and actually won the first three fights. That means that I am through to the semis of the 2nd championship. All of my fights were by decision, but I like to get Uke in the clinch, or mount, and then just release a salvo of atemis on his head. I'd be quite interested in figuring out how to do submissions. It is quite unforgiving... Has anyone else got this game, and if so what do you think. Also I am playing it on very easy. Which probably helps?!

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
I Played the first UFC undisputed and the first EA Sports MMA. loved both of them but the controls were never very good when it came to grappling - Ill say this tho EA almost had it figured out then UFC sold the license to someone else - stopped playing UFC games at that point.
Also, no matter how good you are at playing vs the Computer; you get onlone and realise you hadn't learned anything yet, literally got booed at one of the fights lol

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I Played the first UFC undisputed and the first EA Sports MMA. loved both of them but the controls were never very good when it came to grappling - Ill say this tho EA almost had it figured out then UFC sold the license to someone else - stopped playing UFC games at that point.
Also, no matter how good you are at playing vs the Computer; you get onlone and realise you hadn't learned anything yet, literally got booed at one of the fights lol
Yep. I don't think anybody plays ufc1 online any more. I sold that game too ....