UFC's Novitzky contacts Mark Hunt after anti-UFC rant

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Mark Hunt was not happy with a lot of things surrounding his UFC 200 loss to Brock Lesnar, and vented his feelings in an interview. Now, Jeff Novitzky has contacted the big man to address his concerns.

The Super Samoan's voice was most definitely heard yesterday. As a guest on The MMA Hour, Mark Hunt went on an epic rant against the UFC, accusing them of doing nothing to stop cheaters like Brock Lesnar among many other things. Lesnar defeated Hunt at UFC 200, then it came out that he tested positive for a banned anti-estrogen agent. Hunt demanded Lesnar's purse, and called for a long suspension.

He also made it clear that he thought the UFC knew about the positive test before the bout, but let Lesnar fight anyway. Along with that, he stated that no one from the UFC had contacted…

UFC's Novitzky contacts Mark Hunt after anti-UFC rant

Last edited:

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
doesn't go into much detail of what was discussed between the two. Hopefully it wasn't a "shut the fuck up or we'll sue the piss out of you" type of discussion.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
BISPBING SHOULD SUE UFC TO GET HIS EYE BACK

ALLOWING TRT TO SOME FIGHTERS WAS CRIMINAL...GUYS STILL FIGHTING TODAY THAT WERE ON TRT ARE CHEATERS THAT WERE LYING TO FANS AND OTHER FIGHTERS TO GET AN EDGE

HUNT DESERVES BIG COMPENSATION AND BROCK DESERVES A HUGE FINE AND A LOSS ON HIS RECORD

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

ALLOWING TRT TO SOME FIGHTERS WAS CRIMINAL...GUYS STILL FIGHTING TODAY THAT WERE ON TRT ARE CHEATERS THAT WERE LYING TO FANS AND OTHER FIGHTERS TO GET AN EDGE

HUNT DESERVES BIG COMPENSATION AND BROCK DESERVES A HUGE FINE AND A LOSS ON HIS RECORD
He made a career of fighting guys on the juice, why is he just now saying something and only calling out one of them?

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Why are all MMA media promoting Novitzky all of a sudden? Is he gonna start a youtube show too? " Jeff Novitzky: Looking for a pee sample"

"Jeff Novitzky: Looking for blood... and urine"

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He made a career of fighting guys on the juice, why is he just now saying something and only calling out one of them?
in pride at least the playing field was level. anyone could juice afaik. hes not gonna be too sour if he wins.

M

member 3289

Because Brock.made $2.5 million and for some strange reason Hunt thinks he's entitled to a dime of it

Ghost Bro

Nov 13, 2015
Honestly, from what I have heard I don't think Novitzky is that type of dude.
I know right? Apparently he's a sweet, caring guy...a fighter's drug czar, if you will, caring for his fellow UFC employees and snitching on the bad ones for their own good...they don't know better but Jeff does..and he is most of all positive, not like Brock's samples, but like the phone conversation with Mark. A little positivity and goodheartedness is what this sport needed and Jeff is here for us(ada),

Jeff Novitzky is a saint on earth, MMA media would never lie to me. I'm not even sure if I'm being sarcastic anymore, the way he handled the Means situation was so heartwarming, it is truly refreshing to hear, the man paid his own company that he's in charge of out of his own pocket to test means' sample like they should already have had, he looked at every single pill Means had, and didn't even say anything about the accidental dick pics sent to him in the mass text, cos he's that nice..most of all he believed Means and never doubted him for a second...fought for him, he said "I know what you Means" and stood by him til the end..only reason these stories are coming out now is because the kindness is getting overwhelming...the disciples couldn't keep Jesus' miracles to themselves and nor can the fighters, I'm sure Mark Hunt is very positive right now and most of all happy.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015

Except some of them actually went to the Dr, got a script, turned it into the commission, and got an exemption.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Big fan of Hunt, but he don't have a leg to stand on here. He won't see any of Brock's pay. Hopefully the UFC gave him (or will give him) one of their big ass paychecks that are not disclosed to us. Hunt may have had a legit argument if he hadn't made claims about Brock being on roids and that he was going to KO him anyway. The argument could be made that if he was really that concerned about PED's and he made those statements, he shouldn't have went through with the fight.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
If guys that test positive before the fight and not get stopped from fighting, why exactly have USADA? The sport hasd not been cleaned up, and the fighters are not save from PED users. Right now only thing USADA is doing is hurt the sport.

Ghost Bro

Nov 13, 2015
If guys that test positive before the fight and not get stopped from fighting, why exactly have USADA? The sport hasd not been cleaned up, and the fighters are not save from PED users. Right now only thing USADA is doing is hurt the sport.
Hurt the sport by making mad cash off busts (especially the marijuana) and helping it seem legitimate enough to go mainstream..so the ufc (who they work for) can sell for 4 billion within 6 months of the deal taking place..can't make this shit up

Ghost Bro

Nov 13, 2015
Fuckers tried to bust Yoel Romero too..

He fucking showed them..this is why I love Yoel, he's a slippery bugger..people think he's dumb cos he's Cuban and doesn't speak English well, the man is a gangster..that shit he was saying when he got back from suspension..some don shit right there

Excuse my internal monologue, my Yoel Romero is back thread got no love so I'll have to lead the hype from now on

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I know right? Apparently he's a sweet, caring guy...a fighter's drug czar, if you will, caring for his fellow UFC employees and snitching on the bad ones for their own good...they don't know better but Jeff does..and he is most of all positive, not like Brock's samples, but like the phone conversation with Mark. A little positivity and goodheartedness is what this sport needed and Jeff is here for us(ada),

Jeff Novitzky is a saint on earth, MMA media would never lie to me. I'm not even sure if I'm being sarcastic anymore, the way he handled the Means situation was so heartwarming, it is truly refreshing to hear, the man paid his own company that he's in charge of out of his own pocket to test means' sample like they should already have had, he looked at every single pill Means had, and didn't even say anything about the accidental dick pics sent to him in the mass text, cos he's that nice..most of all he believed Means and never doubted him for a second...fought for him, he said "I know what you Means" and stood by him til the end..only reason these stories are coming out now is because the kindness is getting overwhelming...the disciples couldn't keep Jesus' miracles to themselves and nor can the fighters, I'm sure Mark Hunt is very positive right now and most of all happy.
All I'm gonna say is I appreciate the sarcasm and your commitment to it. Pretty impressive.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Why are all MMA media promoting Novitzky all of a sudden? Is he gonna start a youtube show too? " Jeff Novitzky: Looking for a pee sample"

Jeff Novitsky's There will be blood... and piss

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
I think the UFC created the program (USADA is the third party admin, not the creator) under the premise of deterrence, Mendes just got 2 years, NO DOUBT PED using fighters see that (first full 2 year ban) and it freaks them out for sure, its a crippling sanction - if JJ gets the same its a much bigger example of deterrence than Mendes cause he is a top 3 earner.

Lorenzo said its gonna get worse before it gets better, meaning guys are going to take big falls and it will be a PR bloodbath but its about the newer/younger guys not even going there from the jump. I think they will likely create a 'its just not worth it' mentality with guys that are just starting out, a guy like Mendes has been sauced up for years, no doubt...

its like a person quitting smoking, super hard and often simply can not do it (Mendes), but stopping the next gen from starting smoking is the goal.

DoTheKick

Dec 31, 2015

"Back in the day I used to travel the world looking for hot piss, but I haven't done that for years"

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I dont think Novitzky works for the UFC. Pretty sure he works for USADA. I can see your ironic point, but...

You gotta contact him. He's on a rampage. You want him on your side early.

Ghost Bro

Nov 13, 2015
I dont think Novitzky works for the UFC. Pretty sure he works for USADA. I can see your ironic point, but...

You gotta contact him. He's on a rampage. You want him on your side early.
Novitzky is the UFC's VP on Athlete Health and Performance now.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Except some of them actually went to the Dr, got a script, turned it into the commission, and got an exemption.
legal advantage

not a good thing in fighting...do not pretend you can't find/pay a doctor to prescribe you anything.

I prefer un tested MMA

But legal use of Peds for certain fighters makes no sense