UFN 60: Henderson vs. Thatch - Discussion Thread (Feb 14, 2015)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Never go for the arm bar from the back in no-gi, shit is too slippery

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They don't really televise these things up here in Canada anymore. It's funny, they were darned popular here not so very long ago.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Galanis;n20699 said:
Thatch is rocking one of the worst hair cuts I've ever seen

And that's saying a lot considering past haicuts he has rocked in the past

Ever since Conor did this weird thing with the slicked back braids and mini bun (for whatever reason), I've seen so many UFC guys copy him and do it too. It's lame as fuck, but Thatch's just looks strange with the 2-3 raggedy braid strands hanging like 2 inches off the top of the back of his head

Worst style ever. I thought those 1 side shaved, Skrillex style haircuts that everyone was rocking in 2012 (like Ian McCall and those guys) were weird/bad, but this new short hair braiding with a raggedy bun/mini pony tail is just about the stupidest thing I've ever laid eyes on

And ths is coming from someone who takes no notice of haircuts/styles. But man the mismatched outfits Pettis wears and these weird hair styles are enough to make me root against these guys every time

Vampires were all the rage for a while, now Vikings are in, Conor's got the hair colour for it and the look. The rest... do not.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Galanis;n20699 said:
Thatch is rocking one of the worst hair cuts I've ever seen

And that's saying a lot considering past haicuts he has rocked in the past

Ever since Conor did this weird thing with the slicked back braids and mini bun (for whatever reason), I've seen so many UFC guys copy him and do it too. It's lame as fuck, but Thatch's just looks strange with the 2-3 raggedy braid strands hanging like 2 inches off the top of the back of his head

Worst style ever. I thought those 1 side shaved, Skrillex style haircuts that everyone was rocking in 2012 (like Ian McCall and those guys) were weird/bad, but this new short hair braiding with a raggedy bun/mini pony tail is just about the stupidest thing I've ever laid eyes on

And ths is coming from someone who takes no notice of haircuts/styles. But man the mismatched outfits Pettis wears and these weird hair styles are enough to make me root against these guys every time
I watched a live fight last night with worst haircut ever. I will try and post a picture for you. It was a guy covered in diy prison tats with a shaved head and a ponytail on his forehead.

Fight was sloppy but fucking awesome. Saw him outside after. As soon as I post it you will understand

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Benson is a bad motherfucker. Goes up to 170 on short notice, and is taking it to a killer like Thatch.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thatch' defensive grappling needs work.

SEE DANA THIS IS WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO CONOR IN HIS FIRST DEFENSE OR EVEN FROM ALDO IF YOU DON'T GIVE HIM UFC GRAPPLING EXPERIENCE.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Didn't Bendo just fight? Geez, how often do they run these guys these days?

And who sanctions it?