General Ugliest languages

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
There is no Irish accent that sounds anything like a scottish accent.

Scottish is also not a language.

There is no word for cringey in Irish.

Op said language, like the filthy pig latin you speak, are you one of those Germans that has the gay nasal accent or the one that sounds like a dog trying to cough up its own shite.
see, 'shite', that's also such a weird word, ughh....

maybe you're trying to be funny. I'll read it that way. but still your first 3 sentences are too dumb to answer to. for the rest: probalby the latter, if you think nasal like Merkel(?) that's East Germany, like Saxonia.
but there's more than 2 dialects in German. Do you have more cute comparisons?

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
see, 'shite', that's also such a weird word, ughh....

maybe you're trying to be funny. I'll read it that way. but still your first 3 sentences are too dumb to answer to. for the rest: probalby the latter, if you think nasal like Merkel(?) that's East Germany, like Saxonia.
but there's more than 2 dialects in German. Do you have more cute comparisons?
Haha good answer.

Of course I am joking man, but you did miss the entire point of the thread, the man said languages.

I have some German friends that have the really camp accent, its hilarious, but there are probably 100s of different accents and dialects there.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Biting your style? wut the fuck are you on buddy.
its obvious you're the biggest supporter of jews and Israel you dumb fuck. why do you think you're such a racist against islam?
you're not very smart are you friend?
“Mr. Muhammad, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things we've ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I've been learning Indonesian since February. I like it, but it's definitely not a sexy language. I don't know if it's the ugliest, but I think it may be up there.

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
“Mr. Muhammad, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things we've ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
Hahaha ok buddy. Beleive it or not i dont spend anytime on my replies to you because i have no respect for you. This isnt a debate, if you think it is you truly are a lost cause.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Hahaha ok buddy. Beleive it or not i dont spend anytime on my replies to you because i have no respect for you. This isnt a debate, if you think it is you truly are a lost cause.
So you just admitted the obvious which is all you do is spew out diarrhea of the mouth...

Checkmate...