IMG/GIF Uh... have you guys seen Rumble Johnson of late?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Considering your normal posts I was more than a little frightened at what view of Rumble you had found....

But I clicked it anyway.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Good for him if he likes what he's doing.

Hope these guys have some sort of exit-strategy to lose all that bulky mass before they get too old to carry it around...
How does that actually work? will the muscle disappear after 1-2yrs of not taking steroids?

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Him at Rizin NYE vs a top HW with similar adherence to an anti doping policy and I sell my wife for a ticket

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Good on him, for finding something he loves. Hes juiced to hell and back, but could you imagine him wrecking fools with those bombs now?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Good for him if he likes what he's doing.

Hope these guys have some sort of exit-strategy to lose all that bulky mass before they get too old to carry it around...
How does that actually work? will the muscle disappear after 1-2yrs of not taking steroids?
Yes. If they continue eating huge calories, they'll get fat. If they just lift regularly and eat sensibly, they'll slim down properly. Depending how damaged their endocrine systems are, they may need HRT.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Yes. If they continue eating huge calories, they'll get fat. If they just lift regularly and eat sensibly, they'll slim down properly. Depending how damaged their endocrine systems are, they may need HRT.
Thanks for the info!
I was guessing it was going to be something like that.
I've occasionally seen some old grandpas who were really big guys, not bodybuilders, just naturally really bulky bear-like guys but the grandma had to push them everywhere in a wheelchair because they were 80 and still super massive. That I always feel sorry for. But I assume and heard also that steroid muscles diffuse after some time like you also said. Before and after - pictures of pro wrestlers, like Lex Luger, come to mind.

Just to make sure, HRT, that's 'Hand-crafted Replacement Testicles', right? :D